I Did It.... I Switched From The Allure To Freedom!!!!

Big Jay

I Did It People!! I've Switched From The Allure,(10-07-2012) My Birthday Cruise, To Freedom 9-30-2012!!

I'm Traveling Solo, And I Just Couldn't See My Self Paying $1437, For An Inside Cat.Q Stateroom:eek:, And Airfare Isn't Even Included!!!!

So I Booked Freedom ($982), For The Price Of Allure Including The Airfare, I Could Sail The Freedom, Spend 2 Nights In Orlando, Visit Family, And Spend One Day At A Amusement Park, And That's Exactly What I'm Going To Do!!!:)

I Did It People!! I've Switched From The Allure,(10-07-2012) My Birthday Cruise, To Freedom 9-30-2012!!

I'm Traveling Solo, And I Just Couldn't See My Self Paying $1437, For An Inside Cat.Q Stateroom:eek:, And Airfare Isn't Even Included!!!!

So I Booked Freedom ($982), For The Price Of Allure Including The Airfare, I Could Sail The Freedom, Spend 2 Nights In Orlando, Visit Family, And Spend One Day At A Amusement Park, And That's Exactly What I'm Going To Do!!!:)

Enjoy, any RC cruise is a good cruise. But treat yourself someday to the Oasis or Allure , you'll thank yourself....K.O. Near Philly;)

Good choice,we love the Freedom and Port canaveral is so easy. If you go the night before lots of hotels very close to the port. They used to have free parking for the week but all have added a $5.oo a day fee.We stay at the Residence Inn, great breakfast, safe to leave your car.Have fun, I know you will.

• 8 months later...
It's Finally Here!!! 2 More Days Till I Cruise!!!!!

I Hope I Made The Right Choice By, Switching From Allure To Freedom!!!:D

Bon Voyage!

Freedom is a great ship. Don't give Allure a second thought while you're on Freedom. Just enjoy everything Freedom has to offer.

Archived