Nightly event for elite

jerseygirl3

At the elite event there will be drink menu tents on the tables. The wines and cocktails on those menu tents will be complimentary. Since there will be a number of servers throughout the cruise we always tip per drink. The wines will be "house wine" quality. I generally have a Cuba Libre.

The Elite events can change based on how many are on your trip. Not every cocktail available on the ship will be free. The wine is OK. To be honest, on my last Eclipse 7 day cruise I never went to any late afternoon Elite events. I do like their free espresso and cappuccino in the mornings.

At the elite event there will be drink menu tents on the tables. The wines and cocktails on those menu tents will be complimentary. Since there will be a number of servers throughout the cruise we always tip per drink. The wines will be "house wine" quality. I generally have a Cuba Libre.

I do likewise-$1.00, per drink.

Can someone tell me where the nightly cocktail party for elite is held on Silhouette and what is offered. Are all cocktails and wine complimentary. Are the wines decent?

TIA,

Jo-Ann

Generally the default location is Michaels Club but there are usually enough elites to have it in sky lounge.They will usually know when you get on board and leave you a notification where it will be held. You will not have an elite function on the first night. Breakfast is usually held in Michaels club but on some cruises they do move it...

It always depends on how many Elite Members are on board and also,

if there are other events taking place that need specific venues.

I sailed Millennium earlier this month and they had cocktails in Cosmos

but many of us thought for the amount of folks who attended, Michaels

would have been nicer and a bit more intimate. (This was a 5 night cruise)

and we were told there was a group on board who needed Michael's

as part of their events. So they held Cocktails in Cosmos.....it was

funky....everyone was spread all over the place. I was told the following

cruise (which was a 4 nighter) cocktails would be back in Michael's.

Oh yes, even breakfast was moved too...they held it in Olympic.

So really, every cruise can vary.

Can someone tell me where the nightly cocktail party for elite is held on Silhouette and what is offered. Are all cocktails and wine complimentary. Are the wines decent?

TIA,

Jo-Ann

The wine is so-so. I don't even think Snookie would approve. :eek::D:D

It depends upon the number of Elites on board. We had breakfast in the Tuscan Grill -- great venue, and the evening events in the Sky Lounge. The Cosmos are pre-mixed but if you know someone you can get one freshly made. We sat at the bar, and I gave the bartender a $5 on my first drink. After that, my wife always got a freshed mixed cosmo, and my Heineken was always there when I walked in. Never had to ask for "last call" either.

They have martini's too!:D On our last voyage on the Infinity (Alaska), there were only 25-30 Elites, and it was held in Michael's Club. We really got good service. On some nights, there were just 6 of us regulars. It was enjoyable.

On our cruise to Canada NE in 2010, there were over 200 Elites, and it was held in the Sky Lounge (Summit). Rather hectic, but if you put some cash down on the table the servers will fight to get your table serviced!

Tom and I will be on the Equinox in Feb. First time on the S class so it will be a new adventure.

Maybe someday we will sail again with you.

Archived