search for bodies now over

rog747

sadly BBC announce Italy authorities have called off the recovery completely for

the missing persons due to too dangerous conditions due to deformed hull for

the divers to work in

very sad for those families of loved ones still missing

the report says the families and FO's of those countries involved are being informed...

sadly BBC announce Italy authorities have called off the recovery completely for

the missing persons due too dangerous conditions due to deformed hull for

the divers to work in

the report says the families and FO's of countries involved are being informed...

very sad. Hopefully they will be able to recover more when they start to salvage the ship.

very sad. Hopefully they will be able to recover more when they start to salvage the ship.

yes quite, the salvage in itself is grim and hugely difficult and with that prospect even more so...

as the wreck is so precarious the efforts for the past 2 weeks of the divers and their teams have been amazing...but of course not be able to retrieve all those lost

is dire beyond words for the relatives.

the missing persons due to too dangerous conditions due to deformed hull for

the divers to work in

the report says the families and FO's of those countries involved are being informed...

Thanks to you in the UK for keeping us informed! Here in the US, we are not getting updated information. Please continue to keep us informed.

I am so sorry for those who still have loved ones missing, but am grateful & thankful that none of the rescurers have been injured or killed.

It's such a horrible way for a life to end, lost in the sea. For myself I feel closure would be difficult without being able to bury my relatives. I especially feel for the mother of the five yr old. While she may feel badly that her ex died, losing a child must be like having a part of you die.

Archived