Bed by balcony. Vs bed by bath

sammie1900

Hey yourself!! No, we are doing the 4/21 TA from Miami to Southampton, but we're getting off in Le Havre and doing some exploring in Normandy and Brittany--I'm very excited! Where are you guys heading? How's your winter been?

(OP: Sorry for the hijack! ;))

Sounds like a great trip! How does that work if you get off? Do they prorate your cruise, or do you get on another cruise a bit later?

We are back on Eclipse next week, going to the Eastern carib again, but instead of St. Kitt's, we're going to St. Thomas. Winter? What winter? I can't believe how mild it's been. This week it finally has been cold. I'm hoping it's very cold while we're gone;)

Still confused. When I look up deck plan for Penthouse (6) on Infninty - it shows almost all staterooms with the square - not every other one. Am curious about Sky Suite 6131's configuration. Help??

Sorry, I was just talking about the deck plans for regular staterooms on the Solstice Class ships. I have no idea what the configuration is for suites on the M-Class ships.

Still confused. When I look up deck plan for Penthouse (6) on Infninty - it shows almost all staterooms with the square - not every other one. Am curious about Sky Suite 6131's configuration. Help??

This discussion about bed by the bath or balcony only applies to balcony cabins on S class ships. On M class ships (Infinity is an M class ship) the beds are all by the bath in the balcony cabins. Suites are configured totally differently and have no bearing on this discussion.

Archived