Air Fresheners for Room/Bathroom ???

CruzieSue

I use the ones similar to the cardboard car fresheners that hang off the mirror, getting them at the dollar store. They are small and easy to pack

I use the same thing and they worked fine for us. I have never got them at the dollar store, but will have to check that out.

Judi :)

We always bring that little cone shape thing with the plastic lid. They work great in the bathroom and stateroom.

Regardless of someone using the restroom, I think they always have a certain bad odor.:eek:

Actually, there is a passive exhaust system in the cabin bathroom.....there's a vent in the ceiling or top of the wall...air is pulled out all of the time.

This is exactly why I was wondering why people would bring an air freshener. I guess I'm in the minority because I don't use air fresheners at home and wouldn't think of bringing something like that with me on vacation. Kudos to those who think of everything! :)

If there is an exhaust system in the bathroom then I have never had a room where it worked very well!!

Usually you can't miss the exhaust event. I've never had a cabin on any ship that you couldn't here it and it is plainly visible in the ceiling.

This is exactly why I was wondering why people would bring an air freshener. I guess I'm in the minority because I don't use air fresheners at home and wouldn't think of bringing something like that with me on vacation. Kudos to those who think of everything! :)

Some have said the bathrooms, and sometimes hallways, have the sewage smell. Others say the rooms have a smell. Guess it's like some hotels that have a musty smell. Mostly just wondering if it was bad enough to warrant bringing air freshener. Looks like most people bring everything but the kitchen sink (and some probably would if they could sneak it in) Ha Ha !! :D Appreciate all the replies !!

Archived