How do you make time fly?

woodsy64

Leaving tonight for the airport. Cruising tomorrow. Very excited, but I've been at work for two hours already and it feels like the clock is not moving. How can I make my workday fly by?:)

I have no sympathy for you. ;) I still have 44 days to go. :(

I know the feeling..... My Gf had to go into work for a couple hours this morning. Im waiting for her to get home so we can drive to NOLA and hop on a cruise tomorrow.

Im ready to go now:D

I like going to the Carnival web site and seeing "You sail in 0 Days" I've done that a few times this morning...We're on the Dynasty tomorrow!!!!

I also go to flight tracker and see if the flight We're taking gets there on time...yesterday AC 914 was two hours late .didn't get to Miami till 2.30pm ..I think the winds had something to do with that

Making the time go by? And I have 180+ days:(

Read cruise critic

Read ship reviews

go through your luggage, and repack

google pictures of the deck plans

tic tick tick tick:p

and smile! :D

(maybe someone stopped the clock) oh and don't forget, spring forward this weekend!

I have approx 180 days as well :eek: Things I do to make my day go by faster are keep your self busy.

**Clean your desk off...you dont want lots of stuff to do when you get back from vacation.

**Make sure you have all of your documents and recheck off your packing list. I always forget something. Last cruise it was my husbands dress socks for formal night. :eek:

**DONT STARE AT THE CLOCK. THAT WILL ONLY MAKE IT GO SLOWER. :rolleyes:

Have a great cruise. I wish I was leaving today.

My last morning of work is usually very busy trying to clean things up. Usually by lunch I have everything passed off and status updates to my boss. She usually lets us go early on our last day because she knows nothing is getting done. Easier to explain to her boss that we are gone for the day than to say we aren't doing anything because we will be on vacation for the next week or so.

Why did little Johnny throw the clock out the window ? He wanted to see time fly.:D

Damn! I was hoping no one said that yet. I was going to tell the OP to throw a clock and they would see time fly.....U beat me to it!

Archived