Oasis Junior Suite

We have usually picked the highest floor, now for the OASIS we are on deck 9 near stairs and elevators. Our first time, but from what I read on these boards, you are much closer to the Promenade, Boardwalk and Central Park. If you had to take the stairs it wouldn't be much of a problem vs. being on 14, etc.

All of the JS's are fairly midships....it will simply depend on where you plan to spend most of your time. Pick the deck level closest to that!

Well thanks...but...having never been on the ship I have NO IDEA where I will spend my time.... I guess if they are all close together it won't matter, just thought there might be one or some that have wider balconies or some other stand out characteristic that others don't....I gather that's NOT the case on this class....

I think all the Oasis JS are in great locations...pretty much centrally located. That is why I went with a JS GTY for my next cruise. Any one of those rooms is okay with me! :):)

I guess if you are picky I would avoid ones with adjoining rooms but that is all I can think of.

Last year I had a JS on deck 9 and would be happy to be assigned the same deck again.

Note some have much bigger balconies then others, might want to take that into consideration when choosing one but on the Oasis class they are all in the same midship/slightly aft area. I would book based on where you plan to spend the most time, book one around deck 7 then your 1 deck down to the Boardwalk, 2 down to the Promenade & 1 up to Central Park. Spening more time uptop book higher up. Happy Planning!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Wow! That is great. I wasn't even aware Oasis and Allure had JS guarantees. I'll make sure to ask about it next time we cruise one of these fabulous ships. I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we do on Oasis and Allure.

They seem to offer them close to (usually right before) final payment date. We waited to book until about a week and half ago. We saved $400 per person on a JS GTY over picking a JS cabin on our up-coming Oasis cruise! :)

Archived