Favorite Cruise Line

Bridge Maven

Because I have yet to sail Celebrity (It may very well become my favorite) I would have to say NCL and RCCL equally, I did not feel this way after my first RCCL cruise on the Navigator but after last summers cruise aboard the Mariner they moved into a tie for first place for me.

I am very much looking forward to trying Celebrity this summer!:)

Celebrity and HAL.

I prefer the outside look of the HAL ship. The inside and size of the Celebrity.

I prefer the service overall on HAL. I preferred the activities more on Celebrity.

I can go back and forth all day, so instead of picking a favorite, the one with the better itinerary wins. So far, X is ahead in that game 2 to 1.

My favorite cruise line up until January was Regent. Now it is Celebrity. The difference in value and style is overwhelming. I still prefer the itineraries of smaller ships though, better ports. I'm trying Azamara later this year as a small ship Regent alternative.

Hi Everyone,

For our Family, our favorties are Celebrity & Azamara. We've also enjoyed some excellent cruises on Princess.

On my wish list, I'd like to try Oceania someday.

Ours is Celebrity....surprise, surprise.

When we either decide on a genral date or itinerary, we immediately start with Celebrity. If I find a good date and the itinerary we want, we take it. I don't really go from Line-Line checking and comparing for prices, only itinerary. We do check if another Line has a more interesting port schedule, but it needs to be a Very interesting intinerary if Celebrity has a close/similar one.

Example: Went with Princess in Jan 2011 for Hawaii...that was before Celebrity set up Century to make that run later in the year. Then we went with Around the UK Aug 2011, now Celebrity is adding it this year. In those cases, we enjoyed Princess, but would have gone Celebrity if they were available.

Celebrity doesn't have as many ships as most of the other mainline Lines do, so the itineraries are not as extensive.....but they meet our needs most of the time.

Never been on a bad cruise, or even a mediocre one, so I'm 'easy' but I also know what I like and what fits my cruising style, at least now. Heck, I know lots love to beat up Carnival....went on one of their older ships out of Jacksonville with a group of 50-plus Pirates and had a great time....because that was what the short cruiuse was for....partying with a big group.

Den

We have 25 cruises on Royal Caribbean....1 on X but, we really, really enjoyed it and we currently have 2 more booked on X.

Royal is a great line but, really seems to be targeting families more now. Or maybe it is just us wanting a more adult, laid back type cruise. Whatever the case, X is certainly for us.

Archived