Guarantee W suite

odysee

Thanks so much, just another question, we are doing a back to back we have Centry suite on cruise 1 and like I say GTY W on the second what perks do u get with suit , I know Penthouse get a free drinks package what do other suites get , can we go to Micheals Club?thanks

I'm thinking that you mean Celebrity Suite (CS).

If that is the case, you DO have access to Michael's Club.

We've done two W Guarantees, one in a 14 night Transatlantic on Silhouette and one on an 11 night Mediterranean on Reflection. I fully expected to get a Sky Suite (cause cool

things like getting a Royal or Penthouse NEVER happen to me!) and that's what we got and I was still very pleased.

On the Silhouette we were assigned a side facing S2 (2135) and on Reflection we got an act corner S1 (6307). In all honesty we liked the S2 better simply because of the balcony; the S1 on the rear was incredibly narrow and it was difficult for two people to pass by each other with all the furniture.

We also found the storage more plentiful in the S2 and preferred the more "normal" rectangular shape. Both butlers were fantastic and we loved the additional perks.

I just made our final payment for the Eclipse transatlantic on November 1st and am watching the website several times a day for a W GTY to open up!

Jason

• 6 months later...

Hello all

A useful thread. But I am still a bit confused.

We are sailing from Southampton in May this year and doing the Norway cruise in a standard cabin. Have just bolted on a b2b 2-night taster cruise on 8th May in a W-GTY suite class.

I am guessing this is going to get us a sky suite. (My understanding is that on the Eclipse, the Celebrity suites are a higher class than sky suites).

There is conflicting info on Celebrity's website as to whether a sky suite now gets you into Michael's club. (We are not that fussed about it to be honest - but it would be nice to have a nosey!) We are looking forward to Luminae for those 2 nights.

Hello all

A useful thread. But I am still a bit confused.

We are sailing from Southampton in May this year and doing the Norway cruise in a standard cabin. Have just bolted on a b2b 2-night taster cruise on 8th May in a W-GTY suite class.

I am guessing this is going to get us a sky suite. (My understanding is that on the Eclipse, the Celebrity suites are a higher class than sky suites).

There is conflicting info on Celebrity's website as to whether a sky suite now gets you into Michael's club. (We are not that fussed about it to be honest - but it would be nice to have a nosey!) We are looking forward to Luminae for those 2 nights.

This thread is nine months old. The Suite policies has changed recently. Now all Suites can utilize Michael's Club.

And the Celebrity Suites are larger than Sky Suites.

If your particular cruise doesn't have any Sky Suites available, then you'll be assigned a larger Suite.

This thread is nine months old. The Suite policies has changed recently. Now all Suites can utilize Michael's Club.

And the Celebrity Suites are larger than Sky Suites.

If your particular cruise doesn't have any Sky Suites available, then you'll be assigned a larger Suite.

OR, they may offer the higher suite as an upgrade to the Sky Suite passengers and assign you the vacated lower category suite.

Hi, Yes I did book with W Suite and end up with an accessible.

Not impress with that as I had a S2 and he suggested that I should

take a chance of getting better.

No bathtub, lower sink and high toilet is not an improvement for me.

Too late now I have to live with my mistake.

Hi, Yes I did book with W Suite and end up with an accessible.

Not impress with that as I had a S2 and he suggested that I should

take a chance of getting better.

No bathtub, lower sink and high toilet is not an improvement for me.

Too late now I have to live with my mistake.

The good news is it is only a 2 night cruise.