Upgrade! Thank You Revenue Department and C&A

In a week where there have been a more than a few things go wrong, I was puzzled to see an email from Royal Caribbean saying that my requested booking information was attached. Since I hadn't requested a booking, I opened it with a little trepidation. Lo and behold, we were upgraded from a GS to a CLS on our upcoming Allure cruise. Since a CLS is the type of cabin that made my DH want to book a cruise on an Oasis class ship (until he saw the pricetag), this is a real treat!

So since this is before two weeks to 10 days out, I am guessing that Revenue needed another GS for the GS Guarantee Rate they were offering for a few days and since we are D+, it looks like the two departments worked together and choose us for the upgrade.

Just want to say thanks from Vicki and Chip.

In a week where there have been a more than a few things go wrong, I was puzzled to see an email from Royal Caribbean saying that my requested booking information was attached. Since I hadn't requested a booking, I opened it with a little trepidation. Lo and behold, we were upgraded from a GS to a CLS on our upcoming Allure cruise. Since a CLS is the type of cabin that made my DH want to book a cruise on an Oasis class ship (until he saw the pricetag), this is a real treat!

So since this is before two weeks to 10 days out, I am guessing that Revenue needed another GS for the GS Guarantee Rate they were offering for a few days and since we are D+, it looks like the two departments worked together and choose us for the upgrade.

Congratulations on the upgrade. Enjoy the CLS and take lots of pictures to show off :D

I received one this week. D6 to JS on Allure.

Congrats to you too, Carol. Have fun on the Allure.

Cindy

Man i need a translation table! Sorry for the newb question...but what is a GLS, CL, D+ etc etc etc. I"m so lost, and since i'll be on Allure in 59 days (!) i'd love for the Upgrade fairy to visit me (currently on Deck 10, oceanview balcony

GS is a Grand Suite upgraded to a CLS-Crown Loft Suite. CL is Concierge Lounge for Suite Passengers . D+ is Diamond Plus level of Crown and Anchor. Have a wonderful time On Allure in your oceanview balcony.

That's quite the "Wow" moment. Congrats!!! Post pictures.... :)

Archived