My Eurodam Experience March 26-Apr1 2012

sugarcharlie

Great review - it's so nice when people take the time to do them and post them on the cc review boards and let us know so we can take a look.

thanks so much for sharing:)

Here is the link to my review: Hope it is helpful.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=101615

Hi sugarcharlie, my DW and I were on the same ship as your group. I think I played trivia with a few of your Chicago folks on the Grand Turk day and we later took the Italian cooking class together. If so, just wondering if they managed to receive the photos I sent of the cooking class?

Hi sugarcharlie, my DW and I were on the same ship as your group. I think I played trivia with a few of your Chicago folks on the Grand Turk day and we later took the Italian cooking class together. If so, just wondering if they managed to receive the photos I sent of the cooking class?

I took the rack of lamb and bruschetta one with my daughter, her boyfriend and our cousins. If you have pictures I would love to see them. If I remember correctly you were Gregory, right? I'll check with my cousin to see if she ever received them.

Kent....they were testing a higher speed wi-fi on the ship that people said was much better than what was previously available. Cost was lower and speed was faster that gave it a bit more value all the way around.

Archived