?? about Nellies/Barefoot Cabanas? Pics here

melbur

I booked OTW at Nellie's last Friday for our cruise in May 2013 & notice today that the price has dropped $50.00 Anyone have experience with this? Can I get them to credit me or at least put the money towards what we still owe on our cruise?

Are you sure it dropped? The prices for cabanas have recently gone up $25-$50. We booked our hilltop at $175 and it's now $225.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if someone can help. We sail on Allure this Sunday!! :D:D We had booked an Over The Water cabana at Nellie's beach. We got an email from concierge to say they had moved us to an Over The Water cabana at Barefoot Beach instead. I asked for the number of the cabana we have been allocated. Apparently it is not shown on the map as it is one of the new cabanas next to W1 and W2. I have searched online to find pictures of these new cabanas but cannot find any. Are they in a good location? Am I wise to move to Barefoot Beach?

I wonder if someone can help. We sail on Allure this Sunday!! :D:D We had booked an Over The Water cabana at Nellie's beach. We got an email from concierge to say they had moved us to an Over The Water cabana at Barefoot Beach instead. I asked for the number of the cabana we have been allocated. Apparently it is not shown on the map as it is one of the new cabanas next to W1 and W2. I have searched online to find pictures of these new cabanas but cannot find any. Are they in a good location? Am I wise to move to Barefoot Beach?

Barefoot Beach is more private, as it is for suite guests only (plus the cabana guests from Nellie's Beach who share the buffet lunch), so it is less crowded. I can't speak to your specific cabana location, however, but I can't imagine there being a significant difference. Enjoy --

Barefoot Beach is more private, as it is for suite guests only (plus the cabana guests from Nellie's Beach who share the buffet lunch), so it is less crowded. I can't speak to your specific cabana location, however, but I can't imagine there being a significant difference. Enjoy --

Karen I had booked on line a Nellies Beach Cabana but since I have now changed to a suite I will try and get one at Barefoot Beach instead. Sounds lovely :)

Karen I had booked on line a Nellies Beach Cabana but since I have now changed to a suite I will try and get one at Barefoot Beach instead. Sounds lovely :)

We are also booked on Nellie's Beach. I don't think there is much, if any, difference, so if you can't switch to BB, it won't really matter. Being able to book a cabana ahead of time is a nice change.

We also booked on Nellies but are now in a Suite - we originally paid $200 for an OTW and will try for one of those on Barefoot Beach and I am curious if we would charge the increased price of $250 which is being mentioned on lots of posts.

Pat

You are lucky:). I am in a GS on Allure next week and was told all that was left were standard cabanas on BB. We will just enjoy the beach on some lounge chairs.

• 11 months later...
I was thinking of renting a cabana.

What is the difference between Hillside at Nellie Beach $175

At Nellie Beach $175

Over the water at Nellie Beach $200

Is the beach or water rocky?

Is the beach far if you pick Hillside or at the beach cabana?

What is the difference in lunch from the other lunch for the non cabana passengers?

Does RCL include bottle water with the cabana price or is it extra?

Do you walk from the dock or is there a ride?

I booked over water at Nellies for 2014 and it's now $250.00 for the cabana

We also booked on Nellies but are now in a Suite - we originally paid $200 for an OTW and will try for one of those on Barefoot Beach and I am curious if we would charge the increased price of $250 which is being mentioned on lots of posts.

Pat

The price has gone up for the cabanas. I assume if you switch at this point, you would have to pay the difference. It never hurts to ask, however.

Archived