Anybody stayed on the ship?

Just curious, but has anyone ever remained on the ship for their entire cruise? I once went on a 2 night cruise to Le Havre on the Independence and didnt get off because id been to Normandy the year earlier on the Navigator but that maybe doesn't count since it was so short.

Big Keith

Just curious, but has anyone ever remained on the ship for their entire cruise? I once went on a 2 night cruise to Le Havre on the Independence and didnt get off because id been to Normandy the year earlier on the Navigator but that maybe doesn't count since it was so short.

Big Keith

We've done the western caribbean and only got off once - at the last minute we decided to get a cabana so we got off in Labadee but passed on everywhere else.

Big Keith

I'm planning on staying on the ship during my Allure of the Seas cruise when we stop in Nassau. I have been to Nassau multiple times so I'm gonna have a day to further explore the Allure with less people on board.

I'm planning on staying on the ship during my Allure of the Seas cruise when we stop in Nassau. I have been to Nassau multiple times so I'm gonna have a day to further explore the Allure with less people on board.

So are you not getting off in St Thomas and St Maarten?

We are going on the Oasis next Saturday and will probably stay on the ship for all three stops. My husband had his Achilles tendon reattached to his ankle in December (nasty fall from a ladder) and is still having trouble walking- cruise has been booked for about a year-so just walking the ship will be enough.:(

So are you not getting off in St Thomas and St Maarten?

I will get off in St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Nassau is the only stop that I am planning to stay on the ship.

We never got off on our last cruise to Bermuda as we had been there twice before. We're going to Bermuda again in October and probably won't get off then either. The ship is so pleasant on shore days!

I stayed on the Majesty once. When I was asked this in Customs and I told them, they got very suspicious and went through ALL my stuff. Next time, I'll get off, even in Nassau!

Les

Big Keith

In 2008 we did Eastern Caribbean on the Mariner, I believe it was the last Caribbean cruise before she went to the west coast...anyway, we stayed on the ship each time she was in port. Did the spa and pool thing. It was wonderful, no crowds, quiet and relaxing. We'd been to all the ports before anyway..just enjoyed a relaxing vacation.

Big Keith

I totally refuse to get off in jamaica...

We were on Allure's maiden voyage. Never got off. Been to those ports many times, Allure had to much to offer on board!!!

Rick and Deirdra

Hi guys........when are we going to cruise again???

There are many cruises.......when everyone else is off.........I'm relaxing, reading, and just enjoying the ship, and the sea.

Not once......not twice, but probably several dozen times!!:D;)

Rick

Hi Rick . . .

Our next cruises are listed below . . . care to join us on Monarch again this July? Or Brilliance, Freedom, or another Monarch? Waiting for RCCL to release something new. The clock is ticking and, RCCL is very late (and loosing bookings because of it {we've cancelled one}, they should be doing better).

R&D

Yes. Most recently, my 14 night t/a on Liberty of the Seas 4/14-28/12. I did originally plan on getting off the ship at some of the European ports but unfortunately I got sick the day we arrived in Europe, so I stayed on board. The weather wasn't so good anyway. All I know is that if there's a place to be sick it's on a cruise ship where you can call for room service and get waited on hand and foot. I was well enough to make it to the evening Diamond event and dinner but I had the luxury of sleeping as late as I wanted. Here's a tip: If you want to make sure you are stocked up with juice just order extra glasses for breakfast and place them in the mini-fridge. Otherwise you will be charged if you order juice after breakfast. They'll also bring you as many glasses of water as you want so no need to open the Evian bottles in the mini-fridge.

Big Keith

We do not get off at any off the ports on our Mexico cruises.....on those itineraries, we cruise only for the ship.

In the last two years we have rarely gotten off the ship. Once in Grand Cayman this year we took the tender in and got the next one back. Enjoyed the ride!!

As others, we like the ship when it is nearly empty.

We did a 14 night western med cruise and my teenage son stayed on board the entire time apart from Barcelona where he got off to buy a pick n mix in the cruise terminal.

A few years ago we met an old gentleman who had done a world cruise . I asked him what his favourite port was an he replied that he hadn't got off once in the whole voltage !

Archived