CCL OBC email when they do it?

oratheeexplorer

Hi,

When the shareholder benefits department issues the $100 OBC for your CCL stock, do they send you an email to let you know they have done it?

I sent in our CCL stock verification and booking info on 4/18, and our final payment was today. In between I read on here that you have to send them the info after final payment now.

Our TA sent us a new booking confirmation showing our balance paid in full, and there is $100 OBC on it. We didn't have any coming from any other source, so I am assuming this is from our CCL stock. However, they have never sent me an email saying they processed our request, etc.

I have always gotten an email confirming the Shareholder OBC, but I always request one when I submit the request.

Me too...

I always hand write on the bottom of the form : PLEASE EMAIL CONFIRMATION, and that seems to work

Srpilo

My TA just confirmed that they finally got my stockholder credit on our next cruise posted, and I never got a confirmation from Princess that they did it, and I do ask for it. Previously I'd gotten that confirmation from them. (This time also took two tries to get it posted, definitely not as smooth as it's been in the past.)

I just got email yesterday for our cruise in 9 days.

Tom

Hi,

When the shareholder benefits department issues the $100 OBC for your CCL stock, do they send you an email to let you know they have done it?

I sent in our CCL stock verification and booking info on 4/18, and our final payment was today. In between I read on here that you have to send them the info after final payment now.

Our TA sent us a new booking confirmation showing our balance paid in full, and there is $100 OBC on it. We didn't have any coming from any other source, so I am assuming this is from our CCL stock. However, they have never sent me an email saying they processed our request, etc.

Despite requesting confirmation for the past two cruises - twice each - I never got an e-mail and finally phoned Princess directly to make sure the credit had been applied - which it had. I was told that because a flood of newly eligible military credits, the department was very backed up. Whatever.

Despite requesting confirmation for the past two cruises - twice each - I never got an e-mail and finally phoned Princess directly to make sure the credit had been applied - which it had. /quote]

Ditto. I think the confirmation emails are hit and miss. :(

Is it per cabin or per person

Ccl website says per cabin

Called PRINCESS reservations and was told

Per person

Thanks

Ann

Hi,

Actually the OBC for stock is for the owner of the stock. Nothing to do with cabin, number in cabin, or class of cabin

Only one stockholder OBC per cabin, even if both people own CCL stock.

Our TA called Princess and the $100 OBC that showed on our booking confirmation after final payment is the shareholders OBC that I requested. I had her check because I never got an email from them saying they issued it, even though I asked them to send me one with the information I sent them.

Our TA called Princess and the $100 OBC that showed on our booking confirmation after final payment is the shareholders OBC that I requested. I had her check because I never got an email from them saying they issued it, even though I asked them to send me one with the information I sent them.

Glad you got the OBC. That is the important thing

I just booked our cruise today. It's the first week of August on the Sapphire. My TA said he would put a note in our file to follow up in a couple of weeks to see if the credit has appeared on our booking. I sent my email today.

When I emailed in December for our Island Princess cruise, it took about a week and a half. When I applied for the credit on our Carnival cruise in March, the credit came a couple of days after I emailed. That was one place where Carnival did much better than Princess.

Archived