To RCCL We want beer bags.....

This would be great, but are they still going to limit the choices of beer you can select? That is the only reason DH did not buy a bucket on Oasis last year.

On Oasis, you could only get Bud products. When we were on Allure, there were probably 8 different choices of beer you could get. Really wish they would make the the norm, I hate Bud products so did not buy the cooler on Oasis. Allure had Bud, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Heiniken I think, beer in the fat blue can (can't remember the name) and something else, so lots of choices of what you could do.

I got one on the Oasis June 2nd sailing. I think it was 32 or 34 dollars and came with 8 beers. Bud products as well as Miller and Coors. Not sure what else. I think the refills were 24 dollars for 8 beers.

Isn't that weird that you were on Oasis in June and could get other products and we were on in May and could only get Bud products. Maybe they are getting wise to the fact that they would sell more if people could get the type of beer they want!:o

Why start something and not continue it. We want beer bags, we want beer bags. They are handy and much better than the non existent bucket you have to wait for because they are always out of them.

Please bring them to all ships especially the Explorer...

They had them on explorer on 5/10

Steve

I don't know of any restrictions on where you may carry the bag.

I've taken it into the lounges and drank from the bag with no

Comments on Enchantment or Allure.

And any waiter will gladly refill it.

But the water you believe may be leaking from the bag is the

Condensation generated between a bag full of ice or cold

Water and the deck of the ship. Carpet, especially.

I got one on the Oasis June 2nd sailing. I think it was 32 or 34 dollars and came with 8 beers. Bud products as well as Miller and Coors. Not sure what else. I think the refills were 24 dollars for 8 beers.

The bag also has a bottle opener attached to it as well!

Not a bad deal. Packing a white garbage bag.

They were on the Allure 3 weeks ago. We tried to get one the first day but 2 bars told us they wouldn't be available for purchase till the next day. So we got it the next day. Can't remember the exact price but approx. 43 to start, with 8 beers and 8 beer refills were around 35 ish? My husband is the drinker and bought Red Stripes. The last day they were out of Red Stripes so he got Buds.

Tina

I imagine, they ran out of supply? RCL should have them on the gifts and gear section...you can pre-purchase them pre-cruise and waiting on yiu in your room, then later have them filled ...then they'd have an Idea of how many they'd need, so they wouldnt run out.:rolleyes: DH will be so disappointed if they don't have them on Allure in October...he's been looking forward to getting his hands on one:o

They were on the Allure 3 weeks ago. We tried to get one the first day but 2 bars told us they wouldn't be available for purchase till the next day. So we got it the next day. Can't remember the exact price but approx. 43 to start, with 8 beers and 8 beer refills were around 35 ish? My husband is the drinker and bought Red Stripes. The last day they were out of Red Stripes so he got Buds.

Tina

Wow, that's quite a price difference over what CRZRDaveinNC quoted.

I still have my receipts from our 6/16 trip on the Oasis.. It was 39.00 to buy 8 alum. pint bottles/cooler then 29.00 for refills.. ( that includes the added 15%) We walked around where ever with them..no restrictions..We had Bud Light.

That's a bit better. I'll have to tell DH not to buy on the first day out of Barcelona, though. We will have to pay a Spanish VAT on top of all other charges if he does.:rolleyes:

Archived