Graham Seymour Here

What I especially like about you as a CD is the time you take to spend a few minutes chatting to people as you walk around the ship. You clearly are caring and sensitive.

My condolences to you and your friend's family.

Enjoy your time out.... it will pass way too quickly!!!

Graham, what a lovely poem a really nice tribute to your friend!!! BTW, my vote would be for Sheperds Pie too. My BFF is originally from New Zealand and she introduced me to it a few years ago. Never thought I would like something like that and all I can say is YUMMY!

Have a wonderful vacation, rest and rejuvenate. Enjoy the family time.

I will be returning

Sept 30th - Feb 3rd then Vacation

Graham,

It looks like we will be cruising with you the last week before your next vacation. We are looking forward to having you as our cruise director!

Eric

Hi Graham

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your were the CD on our first 2 cruises on the Navigator. We have not had a CD since then that has measured up to you. Maybe our paths will cross again some day.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Judi :)

Graham~

Firstly, So sorry to hear of your profound loss! Your poem was very touching!

We have had the pleasure of meeting you various times. Last time cruising with you was Spring Break. I have been on many cruises--been cruising since I was 10 yrs old. I am now 39 and you are the BEST CD I have ever had, bar none! You definitely add another deminsion to those passenger's vacations sailing with you.

Enjoy your much deserved time off. Best of luck to you in future endeavors!

Oh I almost forgot---please choose Alaska! My son has asked for an Alaskan cruise for his graduation and it falls along the time frame you mention. :D

Edited by VanessaM

or more accurately, Graham has left the fleet (for six months). At Saturday's farewell show, Graham announced that he was taking six months off (last week was his last cruise)- and getting married:cool:.

Congrats. We'll miss you:)

Edited by orville99

or more accurately, Graham has left the fleet (for six months). At Saturday's farewell show, Graham announced that he was taking six months off (last week was his last cruise)- and getting married:cool:.

His last post said he'd be back September 30th. We're looking forward to him on our October 7 cruise... so are you sure?

How neat is that? Congrats to Graham and soon to be Mrs. Seymour. :)

Erika

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Depression goes unnoticed all too often.

We sailed with you last October when things went flying leaving port. We certainly won't forget that experience.

Enjoy your break and time with family.

His last post said he'd be back September 30th. We're looking forward to him on our October 7 cruise... so are you sure?

Absolutely. He even introduced his fiance (embarassed her actually) at the end of the show. Don't remember her name, but she's one of the activities directors on FOS - and cute as a button.

Absolutely. He even introduced his fiance (embarassed her actually) at the end of the show. Don't remember her name, but she's one of the activities directors on FOS - and cute as a button.

Well dang. I guess Drew will stay on longer then. Congrats Graham!

You do realize... according to these message boards... he's already married... oh wait... that wasn't true either... as he told me, the things he finds out about himself on these boards are really interesting!

Haha, good point! Got my fingers crossed he'll be back in October! :D

You do realize... according to these message boards... he's already married... oh wait... that wasn't true either... as he told me, the things he finds out about himself on these boards are really interesting!

He did say he was going to "sleep for two days after he got home" so maybe when he wakes up on Wednesday, he'll post back.:D

He also said that after 23 years with RCL, it was time to do something else. Everyone who was at the show that I talked with when we were leaving the theatre interpreted that as he's not coming back. The way the people on stage said good-bye to him at the end of the show left me with the impression that they weren't going to be cruising with him anymore.

Edited by orville99

Nice flight

Shepherds pie when we got home mmmmmmm

Sorry for the confusion if anybody miss heard

home until 30th sept returning to Freedom on that day until feb 3rd

During my time off yes I will be getting married to a lady who is the sports supervisor called Bex I have been seeing for 4 years...like to keep somethings private :p

Be well

Graham

x

Nice flight

During my time off yes I will be getting married to a lady who is the sports supervisor called Bex I have been seeing for 4 years...like to keep somethings private :p

Be well

Graham

x

Congratulations on your marriage Graham, and thanks for the clarification!

Wishing you and Bex a lifetime of happiness together

Edited by DonnaK

Nice flight

Be well

Graham

x

Graham,

I want to wish you and Bex all the best and many years of happiness and joy as you two become one. In the two times I sailed with you as CD (Oct 2010 and Nov 2011) I found you to be a very kind and wonderful person. Bex is lucky to have you in her life! Best wishes and happiness to you both always.

All the best

Jen

Nice flight

Be well

Graham

x

Now when can we get you two up on stage for the Love and Marriage show? :D

Enjoy your time off, and congrats!

Nice flight

Be well

Graham

x

Congrats Graham!! And thanks for setting the record straight.I know some were pretty disappointed thinking you weren't coming back for 6 months!!

Hi Graham. Sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend, my he RIP. On the other hand congrats on the upcoming nuptuals! I have a great wedding gift for you, if you just give me your shipping address your Grumm 2000 from my last Freedom cruise will be on the way to you! ;):D

Edited by Eng23

Nice flight

Be well

Graham

x

Thanks for the update Graham, and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

I'm glad to hear that you'll be with us for our cruise in December. You were our CD on Freedom back in 2010, both my wife and I thought you were excellent! Your morning show and your stand up comedy were hilarious.