Graham Seymour Here

Hi everyome

Then my new home will be Rhapsody Handover May 24th which I am looking forward to very much Alaska in the summer Australia in the winter

Had a great time on freedom and honoured to work with some managers there

But that is ships you sign to the company not a ship and they go where required

Bex sadly hurt her back and has been home since Nov 2nd so they reckon another 3-6 weeks to recover Boo Hiss Boo !!

Thanks as always for your kind words

Happy holidays and be well

Very Best

Graham

Well, I know the folks on Rhapsody are gonna have a good time this summer!;) It was great seeing you 2x on the Freedom. We especially enjoyed your late night comedy last May while doing the Eastern Caribbean cruise.

I hope Bex recovers quickly.

• 1 month later...
Hi everyome

Just to confirm the rumours are true I leave Freedom Jan 6th and do Gordon's fill on Voyager I get there Jan 8th for a 4/5 day handover and I am there until March 23rd (Singapore)

Then my new home will be Rhapsody Handover May 24th which I am looking forward to very much Alaska in the summer Australia in the winter

Had a great time on freedom and honoured to work with some managers there

But that is ships you sign to the company not a ship and they go where required

Bex sadly hurt her back and has been home since Nov 2nd so they reckon another 3-6 weeks to recover Boo Hiss Boo !!

Thanks as always for your kind words

Happy holidays and be well

Very Best

Graham

Graham - Sorry to hear of your departure from the FREEDOM! YOu have given my wife and I to very memorable cruises, THANK YOU!

Our May cruise will be different without you :( but I understand the deal -- when you work for the other guy you have to do as they request or do something else ..... but again thank you for the momories and good luck on your future endeavors ! I know you will be very successful no matter where they send you!

and by the way congradulations on the wedding but "What where you thinking man !!!":D Jonathan and Kathy H.

Do you call it, vacation? :p You added several smiles & laughs to our cruise, thank you for doing such a great job!

Very sorry for the loss of your friend. :(

Enjoy your time away and we look forward to hopefully sailing with you in the future! And I would LOVEEEEEEE a version of "Whose Line Is it Anyways" That show always had us in stitches. Speaking of which, be careful on those roller blades!

Edited by BLAMBKY

• 1 month later...

Graham,

I actually have an upcoming cruise on the Freedom in the next 2 months(Cant give the exact date since my soon to be Fiance loves this site). I was wondering if you knew any way that I could get in contact with the man I believe to be our CD on the ship Richard Spacey? I already have some ideas but would LOVE for some help with one of the most important moments in my life!

Thank you so much for any help you can provide and good luck in your future en devours! From the videos I have seen and the numerous posts about how great you are, any cruisers will be lucky to have you!

• 2 months later...

Hi Graham -

We tried to cruise Freedom to see you and that was when you got married. Are you taking any time from the Rhapsody while it is in Alaska? We are thinking about coming- just to see you.

Thanks in advance.

• 7 months later...

Hello Graham, Hope you don't mind me asking but are you going to be back on the Indy anytime soon, like say this coming Feb?????? You were on it back in 09 and you were fantastic. We looked forward to the morning shows that you did. In our opinion you are the best. Really hoping to have you again!! :D

Edited by CruisingFamily3

Hello Graham, Hope you don't mind me asking but are you going to be back on the Indy anytime soon, like say this coming Feb?????? You were on it back in 09 and you were fantastic. We looked forward to the morning shows that you did. In our opinion you are the best. Really hoping to have you again!! :D

I believe Graham will be on Rhapsody for a couple more years.

Joe, as posted above . . .

"Hi everyome

Just to confirm the rumours are true I leave Freedom Jan 6th and do Gordon's fill on Voyager I get there Jan 8th for a 4/5 day handover and I am there until March 23rd (Singapore)

Then my new home will be Rhapsody Handover May 24th which I am looking forward to very much Alaska in the summer Australia in the winter.

Very Best

Graham"

Edited by Pumbaamd

........is Richard Spacey the CD on the Rhapsody this summer?......:confused:

No, Richard is on Freedom for one more contract (approx. 4 months) this spring, and then he heads over to corporate to prepare to bring out Quantum. After 6-8 weeks on Quantum, he will head back over to corporate to prepare to bring out Anthem, and then the same for Oasis 3.

NOOOOO!! thank you though :) Well hopefully he'll be back soon. Rumor has it that Joff Eaton is on the Indy but nothings been confirmed.

It's not a rumor. Joff is confirmed as the regular CD of Indy, and he has been for quite some time already.

The part that is unconfirmed is that he is expected to be announced as the regular CD of Anthem.

Edited by DonnaK

Joe, as posted above . . .

"Hi everyome

Then my new home will be Rhapsody Handover May 24th which I am looking forward to very much Alaska in the summer Australia in the winter.

Very Best

Graham"

How can this be? Rhapsody leaves Seattle on May 23, May 24 at sea, May 25 Sawyer Glacier and it doesn't arrive in Juneau until May 26. I would assume Graham got his date wrong and he means May 23rd.

I see where he said that a few posts back. I still think he has his day wrong unless he is coming by helicopter. But there is no helipad so....

Gina

Edited by mommabean

How can this be? Rhapsody leaves Seattle on May 23, May 24 at sea, May 25 Sawyer Glacier and it doesn't arrive in Juneau until May 26. I would assume Graham got his date wrong and he means May 23rd.

I see where he said that a few posts back. I still think he has his day wrong unless he is coming by helicopter. But there is no helipad so....

Gina

That quote was from last year, so the dates are 2013.

Graham will be on Rhapsody from February 1 2014 through Aug 1 2014

No, Richard is on Freedom for one more contract (approx. 4 months) this spring, and then he heads over to corporate to prepare to bring out Quantum. After 6-8 weeks on Quantum, he will head back over to corporate to prepare to bring out Anthem, and then the same for Oasis 3.

Have you seen this yet Donna?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973554

It appears Richard Spacey is leaving Royal Caribbean to go to Celebrity. It looks like someone else will be bringing out the Quantum and Anthem.

Have you seen this yet Donna?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973554

It appears Richard Spacey is leaving Royal Caribbean to go to Celebrity. It looks like someone else will be bringing out the Quantum and Anthem.

Yes, I already have some messages into RCI to find out who will be replacing Richard in those take outs. Someone else has contacted Ken Rush. As soon as we hear back from them, I'll update the CD list.

(Maybe it will be Graham??? One can always hope, right?)

• 8 months later...