Princess Website: My Princess/Cruise Personalizer Login

LauraS

• Administrators

Today is the THIRD TIME that, when attempting to log into My Princess and access the Cruise Personalizer, that I was unable to do so -- because they reverted back to using an OLD EMAIL ADDRESS login on the account.

I've been able to log in for weeks -- then all of a sudden, I get the error message that is isn't "found". I try the old login info and it works.

Why does it do this??? I don't want any correspondence going to that email address. Not really asking anyone, but I wrote to Princess so hopefully they clear this up!

Anyone else experience this or am I the lucky one!?

Laura

i just keep getting the error screen that want to direct me somewhere on princess. it takes me a couple of tries...i'm glad you've written them, maybe they can figure out what they've done!

This happened to me and I called. They linked me with their IT folk and got it all straightened out. It took about 20 minutes, but was totally worth it!:)

I also called and talked to one of their IT folks when there was a problem and I was getting a message that my account no longer existed. In a few minutes they fixed the problem and I haven't experienced it again.

OMG - the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago! About the same time my Princess countdown clock would not open correctly, was just this little postage stamp on my computer....very annoying.

The countdown clock seems to have been corrected but my old email is still in there and not the new one. Guess we will have to make that phone call too!!

It happened to me many years ago and when I called I was told that they had a system problem and had to use their backup tapes. So if you changed anything after they made the backup, it was lost including new passwords. I used my old PW and it worked.

We have constant issues with this. We have an app that we use to keep track of all ou log ins and passwords but it's only as good as the data that's put in it. I can't tell you how many times we point fingers at each other when it comes to our Princess accounts. "You changed the log in and didn't put it in Callpod (the app)". "No, I didn't". We go back and forth with this, but only have this trouble with Princess. I can't wait to show your posting to DH. It appears the mystery has been solved.

I also called and talked to one of their IT folks when there was a problem and I was getting a message that my account no longer existed. In a few minutes they fixed the problem and I haven't experienced it again.

I really like when stuff works out!:)

I get it every once in a while - usually go a month or so and then I have to use my old e-mail. I find it easier and less frustrating to just update the e-mail address than to call and spend 20-30 minutes on the phone.

• Administrators
I get it every once in a while - usually go a month or so and then I have to use my old e-mail. I find it easier and less frustrating to just update the e-mail address than to call and spend 20-30 minutes on the phone.

Agree 100%, I did get a response that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my question! Lol

Archived