CC Balcony $68pp more

Bosjoe

Would you upgrade from a B2 to a C3 for $68 more PP? I am elite so double credit would not matter. Just seems like the extras are just sparkle to me.

I figured anything under $100 is the breakpoint to upgrade to CC?

Thanks

It's a tough call...

I, basically, did just that for my recent Eclipse cruise...

I was booked in an "ordinary" balcony and paid about $140 extra to move to a C2...

Elite, so the extra credit meant nothing...

Also, the fruit in the room and the nightly hors d'oerves mean little to me...it's not like I don't get enough to eat...and the little extras are only worth so much...I guess the bottle of champagne is worth a little...

I mostly did it for position on the ship...I got a midship cabin on deck 12 on the slant with an oversized balcony...

But, if all else were equal and I had a good location with the 2B, I'd be tempted to just keep the 2B...

We did it on Equinox last summer and it was nice to have a better location. The other touches were nice but.....would I spend money on them? Not really. The kicker for us was we got some extra OBC for being in CC so it baslcly paid for the upgrade for us. In March we are on Summit so going to CC means a bigger cabin so we are again in C3 for space and location

I'm with the majority. If the extra CC credit means nothing, then I would find a hard time justifying the increase as I too find the extra "amenities" not worth it.

Now if it's a better cabin location, then I would consider. Maybe it would help if we knew the room you are currently booked in vs the one you are thinking of moving to.

Seems like you've asked and answered your own question.

We hold Elite status. In our opinions (wife and I), Concierge Class is no great shakes unless your ego demands it.

thank you all..

My ego consist of wearing shorts, jeans, and t-shirts.. :-) so i guess i can be a little lower class..lol

Archived