First cruise soda or water

diski

Princess allows you to carry on soda and/or water. As others have said the tap water on Princess is better than most bottled.

Princess and Hal allow unlimited or almost unlimed wine also ( have brought ***** several bottles on Princess and over a case on HAL)

If we choose to bring sodas on board, do we have to bring them on board with our carry-on luggage and haul them around with us til we get a room, or can we put a luggage tag on them and have them checked with all of our other luggage? I'm hoping a luggage tag is the answer! My hubby likes his Dr. Peppers, and I think he'll want to bring some along, but I don't want to lug 'em around til we can get in our room! :eek:

What's the procedure for this? We will be on the Carnival Magic.

Thanks!

If we choose to bring sodas on board, do we have to bring them on board with our carry-on luggage and haul them around with us til we get a room, or can we put a luggage tag on them and have them checked with all of our other luggage? I'm hoping a luggage tag is the answer! My hubby likes his Dr. Peppers, and I think he'll want to bring some along, but I don't want to lug 'em around til we can get in our room! :eek:

Thanks!

Carnival specifies that water/soda needs to be in carry on and not checked luggage. :)

Thanks!

Carnival is different than Princess. Carnival allows 12 cans or bottles of water or soda. Each must be 20 ounces or less an all must be in the carryon.

Archived