A question about the shareholder benefit

janacin

You can go into your "my Princess" and sign in, then click on- view balance or make payment -to see if they have applied the OBC to your cruise.

That only works if you have booked directly with Princess. If you booked thru a TA, you have to call them.

You can go into your "my Princess" and sign in, then click on- view balance or make payment -to see if they have applied the OBC to your cruise.

That only works if you have booked directly with Princess. If you booked thru a TA, you have to call them.

paul929207 is correct.

I received an email from Princess this afternoon acknowledging my shareholder submission for 10/6 cruise. I faxed it to them on August 2nd. 18 days. Tomorrow I will fax the next one.

Hmm, guess I'll wait a few days before following up on things, since I sent my last request in on Aug 6.

What is the $ amount of the OBC for stock ownership? How many shares are needed to qualify?

You need to own 100 shares of Carnival Corp. stock. The amount of the credit depends on the length of your cruise.

$250.00 for 14 days or longer

$100.00 for 7 to 13 days

$50.00 for 6 days or less

I received an email from Princess this afternoon acknowledging my shareholder submission for 10/6 cruise. I faxed it to them on August 2nd. 18 days. Tomorrow I will fax the next one.

We just got notice last night for a 10/10 sailing, it took 18 days!

Looks like the magic number is 18.

Phoned Princess they have applied my OBC and sent confirmation to my TA who should have let me know, but haven't.

Apparently this is the procedure, they don't notify the customer if they book through a TA. I'll know next time, I've a Cunard cruise coming up in January.

Phoned Princess they have applied my OBC and sent confirmation to my TA who should have let me know, but haven't.

Apparently this is the procedure, they don't notify the customer if they book through a TA. I'll know next time, I've a Cunard cruise coming up in January.

When I submit the request by email, I request an email confirmation when it is completed. I have always gotten the confirmation.

My bookings are always with a TA and I always get confirmation. You have to ask for it. They don't do it automatically. On the submission form where they ask for your email address I place a * next to it and on the bottom of the page I place a * and request email confirmation. Works like a charm.

My bookings are always with a TA and I always get confirmation. You have to ask for it. They don't do it automatically. On the submission form where they ask for your email address I place a * next to it and on the bottom of the page I place a * and request email confirmation. Works like a charm.

Great idea...I've requested an email confirmation on a cover sheet with my faxed request but haven't always received a confirmation so I'll try your technique the next time...Grazie! :)

Hmm, guess I'll wait a few days before following up on things, since I sent my last request in on Aug 6.

And a day later, got my confirmation. So 15 days for me.

Still think it's something of highway robbery on my part to get $50 credits on a 1 and 2 night cruise.

Archived