Are you KIDDING me?

sarahleebones

Didnt someone else sue who had to wait outside and sat on a seat and burned her bottom? I forgot where I read this.. but not having a warning sign the seat was too hot outside the port is also liable for a suit.

Yeah that woman is suing Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys because she sat on a black bench outside the stadium. It wasn't until she went to the restroom that she allegedly found 3rd degree burns on her bottom. This allegedly happened 2 years ago and is only now suing Jerry Jones.

This is just like the "hot coffee burn" lawsuit from McDonalds a few years ago, or the burglar suing because he fell through the ceiling and injured himself (dangerous situation) so he sued and won against the pawn shop owner. Get real people. :eek:

What a joke...I hope some right-minded judge throws it out. Better yet, I hope a right-minded judge makes the hairy guy pay Carnival thousands of dollars... just for the nuisance factor. :cool:.

Sounds to me like someone wants his 15 minutes of fame, and will get it any way he can. It was his choice to be in the Hairy Man contest, his choice to go barefoot, and his choice to peel off his shirt.

And quite frankly, he should know about hot flooring, as he lives in one of the worst land-locked areas in the state!!!!!

I hope the jury throws the book at him for such a frivolous lawsuit!

Archived