wanting to canceling before final payment question

Seayalater

can I cancel a cruise without penalty? We have guarantee booking on 2 inside staterooms/deck 5 -Caribbean Princess. We just booked Monday and final payment due 4/12. Sailing 6-26.

I am just too worried about the cabins situation and being waitlisted for late dining (because early is also wait listed)

And this is all 84 days pre sailing.

Century 2000

Millenium 2002

Caribbean Princess 2004

What does your travel agent say?

And what's the worry about the "cabins situation", if you want a specific cabin, your TA should be able to get you an assignment for not too much more money.

Waitlist for late dining might not come off, but you can do Personal Choice and choose to eat late every night to get around that.

It all depned on your agency. Is there a cancellation clause in your agreement. Some charge some dont. But if you wait til final payment to make that decision you will be out your deposit. Make that decision NOW.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

• 6 years later...
can I cancel a cruise without penalty? We have guarantee booking on 2 inside staterooms/deck 5 -Caribbean Princess. We just booked Monday and final payment due 4/12. Sailing 6-26.

I am just too worried about the cabins situation and being waitlisted for late dining (because early is also wait listed)

And this is all 84 days pre sailing.

Most of the time full payment is due 90 days before sailing'

For most cruise lines, you can cancel anytime until final paymet is made and get a full refund. I know Carnival has some fares that come with cancellation penalties prior to final payment. In addition, some travel agents have cancelation penalties. You need to check with your travel agent or cruise line

Not only do some cruise lines have a 75 day final payment due date, but for some unknown reason you just reopened a thread that has been dormant for 6 1/2 years!

i was wondering why ya'all were commenting like it was asked yesterday...i think this is the longest time i have seen for reopening a thread:eek:

With all due respect, who goes looking for threads that are 6 years old, and the question has long been resolved? And how does one even find threads that are so old? I didn't think CC kept them around for that long.

With all due respect, who goes looking for threads that are 6 years old, and the question has long been resolved? And how does one even find threads that are so old? I didn't think CC kept them around for that long.

Iv done it myself. Not as hard as you seem to think. I use the "search" unlike a lot of people to find answers that others cant who dont seem to know there is a search function.

I have accidently posted to a thread that came up when I searched, and not realized it was years old.

Archived