Love and Marriage questions??

The Love and Marriage game show is one of the highlights to each one of our RC cruises. We are planning a party for my parents 50th. I was thinking of doing a Love and Marriage type game show with two other couples, my parents best friends, who all have/will be celebrating their 50th this year. Trying to remember some of the questions that were asked. If you have a favorite question, please let me know. Thanks.

The Love and Marriage game show is one of the highlights to each one of our RC cruises. We are planning a party for my parents 50th. I was thinking of doing a Love and Marriage type game show with two other couples, my parents best friends, who all have/will be celebrating their 50th this year. Trying to remember some of the questions that were asked. If you have a favorite question, please let me know. Thanks.

Where is the strangest place you made woopie:D

We have played many times.

1. Wife's Bra Size

2. Favorite Condiment

3. Craziest place you ever "made Woopie"

4. Color of wife's underware she is wearing

5. How much money was spent on first date

6. Last girlfriends name

7. Where did you go on first date

I hope others will chime in.

I think this will be a very fun game to play at their Anniversary Party.

Have fun :D

Here is what some I remember:

What is your wife wearing tonight?

How do you know your wife is "in the mood"?

What's your wife's bra size?

What was the name of your husbands previous girlfriend before he met you?

Where was your first date?

Where is the wildest place you and your husband have ever made whoopee?

There was also one about which one of your wife's relatives would you not want to be stranded on a deserted island with?

First thing he touches when waking up in the morning.

Who would he want to be stranded on a desert island with.

Which of your relatives does he dislike the most.

No question but here are the choices - VW Bug, Nash Rambler, stretch limo, Hummer. What is the question:)?

And of course - Whoopie.

We were just roped into playing this thing (something we always swore we'd never do) on our recent Celebrity Eclipse cruise...

Somehow, we won, hitting 7 of 8 correct...

The questions, in no particular order, were:

What was the strangest place you made "Whoopie"?

Where did you go on your first date?

Which of your wife's relatives would you least like to have at a party?

Which movie best describes your current love life--Titanic, Gone With The Wind, Same Time Next Year (can't remember the last one...maybe Sleepless in Seattle)?

What is your husband's most annoying habit?

What food would you like your wife to stop cooking?

How did you propose?

There was one more...but my memory seems to be failing...uh-oh...

A young man at work him and his wife went on their honeymoon on NCL, and was selected for the show....

He told me he was told what answers to give while backstage...not to all of the questions, just a few....and the answers he was told to give where stupid in his estimation, but where the type that would be very entertaining and illicit lots of laughs....

I'd kinda like these CD's to come up with some new material to be honest. After 11 cruises, I've stopped going to the show. Its the same questions on every ship and every line. And as someone else pointed out, some of the answers are made up at the CD's urging. Just not funny anymore.

It always seems to be the old couple that has clearly been to this rodeo and blurts out the correct answers without hesitation each time to win. :cool:

Gotta come up with some new material!!!

I've seen that too, but on Jewel when I actually got to be a contestant, (as the middle couple) the older man on stage seemed to hesitate and take 10 minutes for each answer, but back stage the guy was a chatterbox with the best stories and quite entertaining.

No question but here are the choices - VW Bug, Nash Rambler, stretch limo, Hummer. What is the question:)?

And of course - Whoopie.

I believe the question was 'What does your husband remind you of when he first gets out of the shower?' They usually give 3 possibles. I've heard those as well as Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Leaning tower of Pisa, Empire State Building.

2 other questions I remember are :

--If your husband were stranded on a desert island would he prefer to be stranded with a stripper or nun?

--Which of your (wife) family members does your husband dislike the most? (wouldn't invite to something,etc..)

Erika

Where is the strangest place you made woopie:D

This was the question were I learned something about my sister and her DH. Married 50 years, chosen on the Oasis, the cruise director thanked them after, because they were a hoot.

"Cemetery"

3. Craziest place you ever "made Woopie"

I did kind of chuckle at this one, we did have that as a question. I got the answer wrong, but my wife and said either "a" cruise ship balcony or balconies. My reply was, "Who hasn't?" That got laughs, but someone yelled out, "Wish I could afford one?"

I did kind of chuckle at this one, we did have that as a question. I got the answer wrong, but my wife and said either "a" cruise ship balcony or balconies. My reply was, "Who hasn't?" That got laughs, but someone yelled out, "Wish I could afford one?"

Not on a ship, but on the balcony of our room of the Marriott resort in San Juan. Great view too!

Then again, there was that ladder at the indoor swimming pool in our suite at a Pocono, Pennsylvania resort! ;)

While I have been a pilot for 37 years, I have yet to join the "mile high club"!

Got to agree that the questions are getting awfully stale. And they even seem to be the same on other cruiselines. C'mon RCI, you'd think a company that is innovative enough to put carousels and rock-climbing walls on its ships could surely think of some new material for the Love & Marriage Game! Where's Bob Eubanks when you really need him?

Archived