X Site down for "enhancements".

Orator

Celebrity is down again today for "enhancements". The last time they did this I wound up with two different cabins on the same cruise. Hope one of the enhancements is to place me in the correct cabin.

Perhaps it was a momentary glitch. I've been able to access it multiple times since your posting.

Or better yet....perhaps the upgrade fairy is working on your reservation.

Good luck. :-)

8:10 Saturday morning on the east coast. Still can't access the website.

Just did a web search for the Celebrity site. I was able to get the website. Comparing the address with the old one in my bookmarks, I found that the address has changed slightly. Anyone who has the old address in their bookmarks, needs to do the search and replace the old bookmark with the new address.

Hancock must be retired. Who keeps track of days then. Or everyone at work is wondering "where is Hancock?" ;)

You are correct. I woke up this morning feeling it was Saturday. After a little while, I realized I still had a dreary(It's raining) Friday to go through.

Sadly, the site is still filled with bugs and problems...they clearly haven't any test plan or its is woefully inadequate.

If you want to manage two cruises, you have to completly exit the celebrity web site and then login again or you see the excursions from the first cruise you looked at, even if you are now trying to look at excursions for the second cruise. I guess in the narrow minds of the celebrity IT staff, no one would ever take two of their cruises and want to manage them both with one visit to their web site.

They have either completely sold out of excursions on all the stops of our 10/27 TA on the eclipse which would be incredibly poor planning, or the site is also broken for excursions.

You are correct. I woke up this morning feeling it was Saturday. After a little while, I realized I still had a dreary(It's raining) Friday to go through.

I'm in Manhattan & while it is drear the rain is only intermittent. But in 3 weeks if it is a day like this I can just go back to sleep. I'll be retired!

Beth

Sadly, the site is still filled with bugs and problems...they clearly haven't any test plan or its is woefully inadequate.

If you want to manage two cruises, you have to completly exit the celebrity web site and then login again or you see the excursions from the first cruise you looked at, even if you are now trying to look at excursions for the second cruise. I guess in the narrow minds of the celebrity IT staff, no one would ever take two of their cruises and want to manage them both with one visit to their web site.

They have either completely sold out of excursions on all the stops of our 10/27 TA on the eclipse which would be incredibly poor planning, or the site is also broken for excursions.

I'm a software tester by trade. Maybe I should apply there. Though, they'd hate the number of defects I'd write. :-)

Archived