How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FYI, wide format pictures seem to be compressed more with TapaTalk than the updated CC App. This is helpful when you don't want to blow up the screen when you may not have time to edit the pic. Posting from a file sharing site like Shutterfly without resizing will really mess with the screen width. this tends to piss people off. :o

have fun

Edited by John&LaLa

Does anybody know if the resizing within the CC App occurs client side or server side? I'm looking for confirmation that the image is reduced prior to being uploaded over the ship's wifi.

I have found no way to control it via tha Android app on my phone. I have seen that ability with the ios version of TapaTalk

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Does anybody know if the resizing within the CC App occurs client side or server side? I'm looking for confirmation that the image is reduced prior to being uploaded over the ship's wifi.

Uploading ap photo to CC as an attached file compresses but doesn't resize (as far as I know). There are, however limits on image size. Because of the extreme limitations on attached file size, most people upload to a share service like Flickr, Pbase or Shutterfly and then post a link with the size they want.

Here's a screen grab of file size limits from the help area:

p726351787.jpg

Dave

Question: I used to post a link to my albums and it would put a small picture as the link. Now, it just posts the link...am I choosing the wrong link or has CC changed this so we don't take up too much space in our signatures?

• 2 weeks later...