Yay upgrade!!

beckeck1

I am so excited!! I just upgraded from an E2 to a Junior Suite guarantee!!! I had to pay for it, yes, but it's only an $80 difference!!! If anyone has pics/links of Junior Suites, please share!

Glad to hear! May I ask how\when you were offered the upgrade? When you ordered or did they contact you at later?

I am so excited!! I just upgraded from an E2 to a Junior Suite guarantee!!! I had to pay for it, yes, but it's only an $80 difference!!! If anyone has pics/links of Junior Suites, please share!

Congrats!

Here's a great (long) video of an Allure Jr Suite

Oh – the thread title will get lots of hits, but as noted up took an upsell or paid a difference for a larger cabin. Many tend to associate “upgrade” to the complimentary ( no cost) upgrades sometime offered by RCCL. Either the price of the JS was low or your F2 was a relatively high price for the cabin change to be such a small difference.

In any case - enjoy the new accommodations.

M

Oops! I didn't realize that there were different terms. Upsell it is. :o Nesset, I was checking the prices online. Since it is after the final payment date, there were a lot of discounts happening, and the Jr. Suite guarantee happened to be a FL resident special.

Thanks to all for the replies/links/corrections!

Good deal! Here are a few Explorer junior suite pix from when we enjoyed a similar upsell just before sailing. The difference in cabins is amazing, not to mention double points!

8088119093_36bf7497ab_b.jpg

f Our Junior Suite by KakalinaP, on Flickr

8088118263_9ae2aa4652_b.jpg

Walk-in Closet by KakalinaP, on Flickr

8088118523_9b7ffd797d_b.jpg

Junior Suite Bathroom by KakalinaP, on Flickr

8088118286_a0d00f1f1d_b.jpg

Junior Suite Balcony by KakalinaP, on Flickr

Oops! I didn't realize that there were different terms. Upsell it is. :o Nesset, I was checking the prices online. Since it is after the final payment date, there were a lot of discounts happening, and the Jr. Suite guarantee happened to be a FL resident special.

Thanks to all for the replies/links/corrections!

No Need to apologize...you did indeed UPGRADE...you just did it yourself rather than wait for the elusive upgrade Fairy! Congrats...now keep watching those prices...if they continue to have empty cabins you may find yourself "upgrading" to a Grand Suite!:D

Archived