IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Awesome thanks didn't realise always saw most Caribbean cruises out of Florida, assumed Thomson would be the same.

Hi ClaireAnna81

It's quite confusing because Thomson are running the Island Escape independently from the Dream/Celebration and Spirit/Majesty consequently it has its own brochure and CC forum although if you look on line at Thomson's itineraries for the coming year all five ships are there. It has been mentioned in the past that they should join both forums together.

Hope you manage to find something which will suit your needs now you know about the Barbados flights.:)

Will definitely look into it for next year, dad really fancies the 11night magic of the med final sailing on escape for this autumn, have to agree lots of new interesting places to explore and very well priced. :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Clairanne, the Magic of the Med does look good :D so good in fact going for our 35th Wed Anniversary.

I remember you saying RR. I will have to hold off booking for a few weeks gonna have a major dentist bill to deal with first. Tooths hurting me something fierce and can't get an appointment until next week :(

Hi Barn owl, Mall chap contacted me through email to update me on his Majesty cruise so that's ok.

Clairanna prices due to fluctuate and you just have to keep an eye prices, thought I got a really good deal for 11 days works out @ £73 per day all in :)

RR

Yep still guzzling painkillers, getting sorted on Friday tho thankfully. Been less painful since dentist temporarily filled broken tooth during initial check on Monday so that's progress, probably going to be a root canal on Friday :( That'll eat into my holiday fund :thumbdown:

Edited by ClaireAnna81

Had 2 crowns on the same back tooth since January nothing but trouble, 4 weeks before I went on Holiday told her to take it out, glad I did because the tooth was split in 2 .... best thing I done... never charged me a penny and no problems all holiday.

Had 2 crowns on the same back tooth since January nothing but trouble, 4 weeks before I went on Holiday told her to take it out, glad I did because the tooth was split in 2 .... best thing I done... never charged me a penny and no problems all holiday.

Hmmm want your dentist, no charge.....but bit far to travel lol

Edited by ClaireAnna81

I had to pay for the initial crown but as he fu....messed up :D all my charges were free and was transfered to a female dentist? ;) glad I had it done 1 month before I went on Holiday as it gave it a chance to heal over.

August / sept / october then Holiday again :p

Yep still lurking on here just in case any newbies come on to ask any questions about the white lady. still got a few weeks before our end of season jaunt and that will make my 18th time on her? next year will be our 19th and 20th and probably final time. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Mo, Ecko and any body else that used to post regular..you still there?

Hi RR

I'm still here although I didn't contribute all that often. Was getting concerned about Ekco and was going to ask Cruisin Linda if she had heard from her but I noticed she popped up on FO at the beginning of the week. So pleased to see all must be well as I know she was ll after her cruise earlier on in the year. I think a lot of people have either just drifted away or moved over to Facebook.:eek: