IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Why is it that my tablet and phone are always low on space? It drives me nuts, if I delete apps I still don't get any more space it just fills up again. The only temporary solution is to reset the blinking things then restore the apps I've backed up. I have loads of gigs available on my sd cards.

I wonder how Linda is getting on? Better than we did last year I hope, we were stuck in Gran Canaria for 3 days. Not much of a Canaries cruise that one.:eek:

Jan

Which reminds me I still have to sort/edit the photos and video from our Christmas cruise.... A woman's work is never done!!

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

I have whole sets of photos on the PC from cruises past that I did not bother to properly label at the time & I have no idea which cruise ship yet alone Itinerary they were taken on… OK if it’s got icebergs in it’s probably Alaska & you can’t mistake St Petersburg. But when you end up with a set of pics of mainly white & pastel painted houses with rust colour roof tiles in narrow cobbled streets, they could be from anywhere else the ship stops.

So a cautionary tale… If you take loads of snaps like me, then remember label them at the time if ony with a screenshot of the itinerary in the folder.

Or I could just get the wife to do it ... Thanks for that idea Jenny.

We'll I need something to do when John's watching football/soaps!!! So I download all photos and videos onto pc into named folders as soon as poss after cruise.....then eventually (when there's no cooking,ironing, cleaning to do!!!!) I pick out the best photos add some music and captions and make a DVD..... Then I do the same with the videos....the thought being that when we're too old to cruise or run out of pennies, then we can sit and watch all our previous 24 cruises!!!!!! They're also stored on an external hard drive just in case!

Hi Stevio, if you right click the photo it will have a date in the properties and that will narrow it down on which cruise you have been on ;)

Now I would have thought of that myself given time... Probably a long time.:o

We'll I need something to do when John's watching football/soaps!!! So I download all photos and videos onto pc into named folders as soon as poss after cruise.....then eventually (when there's no cooking,ironing, cleaning to do!!!!) I pick out the best photos add some music and captions and make a DVD..... Then I do the same with the videos....the thought being that when we're too old to cruise or run out of pennies, then we can sit and watch all our previous 24 cruises!!!!!! They're also stored on an external hard drive just in case!

I too have my computer time when the soaps are on... Or to be more accurate I am expelled from the TV room for making what I think are helpful comments & commentaries about them. :D

I too tend to backup my backups which means I usually end up with identically poorly labelled files on a collection of totally unlabelled thumb drives... Now there's an idea from the past. I haven't done a picture CD / DVD for years. With the next couple of days off I think I will get cataloging & burning.

I did !! Fabulous!!

Don't knock Fred! and don't you dare book one Stevio :D:D:D

Only 65...And they still let you aboard :eek:

Glad you had a good time. And I promise not to jinx Fred... Come to think of it the last Thomson ship I was on was the Dream last April when it seemed everyone but me was sick... Ooh forgot you were on that one, probably part of the Stevio curse. :o

Let me know, which cruise you are booking next Steveio and I will book another one :D:D:D

I have been and gone and booked the Souks & Sangria cruise on the good old Island Escape...

Don't worry RR, I have booked for June so the Stevio jinx should be kept well away from your April one :D

Well done Stevio, was thinking of doing something big this year as it's the big 60 but work has curtailed that as we have an outage later in the year starting mid October and lasting (fingers crossed) late December working 12 hour days 😵😵 But as you can see by the count time not all is lost.

Yes, it's a nice little 3 nighter on the beautiful Azura to Bruges:D I've had my eye on it for a few weeks now and my Adypoos booked the days off and said book it darling as you work so very hard and you're facing 50 and you deserve a treat!! He just wants me to be happy,, but for complete happiness I want an Audi TT and a Norwegian Fjord cruise as well,,and maybe a week on a beach for good measure! :rolleyes: Oh and a conservatory! I've been to Bruges but only on a 2hr stop when I went to Amsterdam on a coach holiday about 15 years ago, so I've not really been properly.

Yes, it's a nice little 3 nighter on the beautiful Azura to Bruges:D I've had my eye on it for a few weeks now and my Adypoos booked the days off and said book it darling as you work so very hard and you're facing 50 and you deserve a treat!! He just wants me to be happy,, but for complete happiness I want an Audi TT and a Norwegian Fjord cruise as well,,and maybe a week on a beach for good measure! :rolleyes: Oh and a conservatory! I've been to Bruges but only on a 2hr stop when I went to Amsterdam on a coach holiday about 15 years ago, so I've not really been properly.

Sounds good. We are thinking of trying P&O next year, perhaps in the Med if they are still doing them :)

Not been to Bruges, but went to Ghent, which I think is similar.

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Tomorrow will be another week nearer to 22/4/14 :D

Good Company and warm sunshine is what we need ;)

Ahhh yes, but it will also mean I'm a week nearer the dreaded big five o:o

I can try and be good company but can't promise the sunshine! It's got to be fairly pleasant down those parts of Spain by then,,it's better than being at home whatever the weather innit:D