IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Thomson Dream & Island Escape to Share Canary Island Duties for Winter 2014/15?

Tenerife port schedule suggests that Thomson Dream will begin the winter season in the Canary Islands, before Island Escape takes over in January.

http://thesailawayblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/thomson-dream-island-escape-to-share-canary-islands-duties-for-winter-201415/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good for Winter 14 sailings -

The Island Escape still belongs to TUI Travel and should anything change, we’d look to contact all affected passengers as soon as possible. Our summer 2014 programme is on sale, and our winter 2014 goes on sale soon as the ship remains popular with our customers. ^Adam

Island Escape has been booked into Palma Mallorca from 31 March to 27 October 2015 with Tuesday departures. According to this schedule itineraries will include stops at Barcelona, Valencia, Cadiz, Mahon, Ajaccio, Bastia, Ibiza Town, Palamos, Calvi, Olbia, Toulon, Gibraltar and new Italian ports of Elba and San Remo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, Fraser Ellacott, Thomson and Island Cruises managing director is doing a Q&A on here on Wednesday 20 November. Questions can be added now in the following forum:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=838

Maybe if someone could pass the word onto Facebook as I know that there is a large community on there now who I'm sure would be interested in asking some questions to the main man at the top. :)

• 3 months later...

Meenova Mini...... Nexus 7.... Sounds like new fangled gimmickry to me.

I have a good old fashioned big brute of a PC to view my Cruise Critic on.

Probably why I am still having trouble posting on here, my browsers keep re asking for me to sign in.... I have to creep up on it with Firefox.

...... Did I mention that my Mrs has got a little 7" nook... But won't let me use it :o