IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

So this is why I was dragged back? the excitement is killing me

You can get excited now RR.....we've just booked two weeks from 22 April Deck 6 outside, flight seats booked, cabin booked, car park booked, is there anything I forgot???

Hip Hip Hooray can't wait!!!:D:D

E tickets just arrived...so it isn't a dream... we really are going on a cruise!:)

We're looking forward to meeting up with the 'gang' again....and hope the sun is going to shine for us. We seem to be the only ones in the country with thick cloud and chilly weather at the moment..:(

This time next week the white lady will be @ sea for the start of as new season for everybody reading in hope you all have a wonderful time. looking forward to meeting up with new friends and not forgetting the not so old :D we will also have a new captain on board will be interesting to see how his personality turns out :eek: last season we had some crackers including Capt David and the ever so likable German Kapitan ;) ( I liked his story's)

So everybody reading in have a wonderful time and remember to give your loved ones a hug because you never know when you will lose them :)

Is anybody on here going on the first trip out? Clocks are counting down nicely now RR aren't they! I just need to get through Mothers Day (am florist ;) ) and then I can properly think about my upcoming trips:D

Is anybody on here going on the first trip out? Clocks are counting down nicely now RR aren't they! I just need to get through Mothers Day (am florist ;) ) and then I can properly think about my upcoming trips:D

We are on the first trip out next week and are newbies to Island Cruises and the White Lady but it seems a member here likes to keep your wonderful ship a secret!The way I see it the more bookings she gets then the White Lady wont be sold off as I have read on recent postings on here.:)

ps Cappers happy sailing on the wonderful big white lady Azura

Edited by micky most