Lemonade at buffet

Gaynors

I've always wondered if they had Lemonade. Do you just ask, like when you order a soda [pop]? Is there a charge like soda [pop] or is it included?

Thanks

They're no charge for lemonade but you have to ask them to fill a glass. No dispersers like water or ice tea.

They normally have pitchers filled on their serving cart and if you go to help yourself as I often do they be right there to serve you.

They're no charge for lemonade but you have to ask them to fill a glass. No dispersers like water or ice tea.

They normally have pitchers filled on their serving cart and if you go to help yourself as I often do they be right there to serve you.

Thanks! I'll definitely keep this in mind since we frequently eat in the buffet, and I like lemonade. We usually drink water.

Is there a charge like soda [pop] or is it included?

There is a charge.

You can also buy a sticker for your room card for about $4.25 a day (sold for the entire cruise only) which allows unlimited soda for the Coke brands that are available as a fouintain drink (not cans) at the bars and restairants.

Available from the dispenser at most on the OCEAN PRINCESS. Also, quite good.

Was not available from a dispenser on a recent EMERALD PRINCESS cruise. Not very good. (Bad, IMHO! Mostly water.)

No charge for either.

You should have said something to the waiter. It's usually so strong I either add water of wait till the ice melts.

I've always wondered if they had Lemonade. Do you just ask, like when you order a soda [pop]? Is there a charge like soda [pop] or is it included?

Thanks

No charge for Lemonade, but you do need to ask for it. (any server can get it for you)

enjoy!

Archived