Navigator Nov 8 - 27 B2B Miami to Miami

s2000drvr

We will be sailing on the Navigator tomorrow (8th) on a b2b, Miami to Miami. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

This will be our third time on the Navigator, but the last time was about 5 years ago.

Please check the wine list for Northern California Sonoma County wines see you on board.

Thanks everyone! Rich and I will give a quick rundown of what we did, etc each day. It will not be as good as Rachel's reports though! We cannot wait to board.

We are staying in FLL and will ride down to Miami this morning. Hope to be there around noon.

s2000drvr--A quick question, if you don't mind----

I read that you are in Ft. Lauderdale and will drive to Miami to meet the Navigator. Airfare from this area is significantly cheaper to fly to Ft. Lauderdale, rather than Miami, for some reason, and the schedules are better.

Are you taking a shuttle, cab, or private car to the Port of Miami? We are thinking about a cruise next year, and although it's too early to determine exact airfare, I'm curious what it will cost you to get from Ft. Lauderdale to the port (if you don't mind sharing $ info!) If it's costly, then we'd consider flying into Miami rather than FLL.

Thanks, and have a great cruise! (you, too, NCCruzQueen!) We love the Navigator!:)

I read that you are in Ft. Lauderdale and will drive to Miami to meet the Navigator. Airfare from this area is significantly cheaper to fly to Ft. Lauderdale, rather than Miami, for some reason, and the schedules are better.

Are you taking a shuttle, cab, or private car to the Port of Miami? We are thinking about a cruise next year, and although it's too early to determine exact airfare, I'm curious what it will cost you to get from Ft. Lauderdale to the port (if you don't mind sharing $ info!) If it's costly, then we'd consider flying into Miami rather than FLL.

Thanks, and have a great cruise! (you, too, NCCruzQueen!) We love the Navigator!:)

Yes, I agree flying into FLL is cheaper than Miami for us. We fly JetBlue and are so happy with their flights.

We are using a private car/driver and it will cost us $100. You could probably find other services cheaper, but I do like the company we are using.

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it.

Will you be flying out of FLL on the return and using the same car service? What time is your flight?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm "filing" this away for future reference.;)

Have a wonderful time, and I hope the weather cooperates for you so you can enjoy the pool deck!

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it.

Will you be flying out of FLL on the return and using the same car service? What time is your flight?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm "filing" this away for future reference.;)

Have a wonderful time, and I hope the weather cooperates for you so you can enjoy the pool deck!

Yes, we will be flying out of FLL and using the same car service and driver. We will be spending two nights in FLL and then fly out on Tues morning. The drive in took less than 40 minutes as there was not any traffic.

We boarded about 12:45, not quite sure of the time. There was a Coast Guard inspection that caused a small delay. We were in our suite by 2:20 and all the luggage was there.

The Navigator looks wonderful. It has been a while since we have been on her, and there has been alot of updating.

Tonight we dine in Prime 7 and so looking forward to that.

I use GoAirport Shuttle. $23.00 pp shared. Private $75.00. Happy with their service.

J

28/379

Thank you for that information, and I will check out that web link. I will keep checking the price differential between flying into Ft. Lauderdale or Miami and do cost comparision. Haven't been in Miami airport for many years; we don't have fond memories of that experience. But, things change, and it looks like Miami Airport has improved since then, at least from what I've read!:)

Last night we dined in Prime 7. It was fantastic. Rich had the NY sirloin and I had the surf and turf.

Today is a sea day. The weather was mostly sunny, and the seas are calm. We will dine tonight in Compass Rose. We enjoyed the guest lecturer today, Prof. Galler. He spoke about the Mayan civilization. Most of the day we spent relaxing, had our chocolate martini and then went to Tea Time. Today it was cupcake tea time. There were several kinds of cupcakes decorated beautifully. I had a mocha one. The display of cupcakes were on a tiered display. Quite nice.

Today's trivia question: Who was the first woman president of a country? Need first and last name. Rich and I had the question half right.

Tomorrow we will be in Costa Maya and will take the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins tour.

Archived