Coke Stickers

Searanger

Does HAL still have this program. I am looking to travel on the Zuiderdam with 3 teens this summer and wouldn't even consider booking with them if they have discontinued these weekly stickers.

Is that price of $27.50 for the week if you purchase them ahead of time through ships? I know when we boarded the Zuiderdam and inquired about the soda cards, we were told they were $35.00. Just wondering if anyone knows why the price difference.

I don't know the *why* of the price difference, but I do know that DH ordered his sticker from guest services ahead of time for $27.50 and it was in the room waiting when we arrived on the ship.

My daughters purchased their stickers onboard and paid more.

In January on the Westerdam they were $27.50 purchased On Board. I recall reading on CC some time back that HAL was experimentig with a $35.00 card that included soft drinks on HMC.I would call ship's services and ask. But they will certainly have an unlimited softdrink card available, the only question will be the cost and if HMC is included or not.

Is that price of $27.50 for the week if you purchase them ahead of time through ships? I know when we boarded the Zuiderdam and inquired about the soda cards, we were told they were $35.00. Just wondering if anyone knows why the price difference.

We paid $35 on board and it included HMC. I believe if you purchase the $27.50 card from ships services it will not include HMC, just on the ship.

Just an aside, it is for fountain soda, however, on the Lido deck last fall they did not have fountain service, they were pouring from cans.

Once the wine steward found out I had a soda card, I never got more than half finished with a glass at dinner and he had another one there for me.

When I sailed in March '05 I had a Coke sticker on my ship card...our wine steward in the Vista diningroom caught sight of it and always made sure I had my glass of Diet Coke sitting there waiting for me; anything not fitting in the glass was left in the can on the table. When my brother and I ate in the Lido, they served our Coke in cans as well.

I am a Pepsi guy! Any way I can have ships services get some Pepsi just for me?

I highly doubt it. I've requested HAL on-load types of soda for my sailings, but they've always been part of the Coca Cola family. Since Pepsi is a different company I would think their products are outside the contract.

Ok, I am not usually known for being picky, but when it comes to soda, I hate Coke. I am a Pepsi guy! Any way I can have ships services get some Pepsi just for me?

Pepsi???? That is the worst stuff out there! Guess you will have to pack your own, Derek. :D

Do they have Coke in Canada, Alison? I thought all they had up there was Canada Dry! HA HA

I will be smuggling my own Pepsi on board. What better to go with Captain Morgan than a nice Pepsi!

I am not american and i don't know the meaning of "soda". Can someone here try to explain me?

Is "soda" mineral water with gas, or coca, orange, lemon too?

The soda stiker is individually? Can I buy one of them for the family or one each of us?

Do they have Coke in Canada, Alison? I thought all they had up there was Canada Dry! HA HA

I will be smuggling my own Pepsi on board. What better to go with Captain Morgan than a nice Pepsi!

Pepsi is best :) I don't drink regular coke as a rule but will drink diet coke and their other flavors.

Don't think you have to smuggle it, you can bring some on with you, it is ok :)

I am not american and i don't know the meaning of "soda". Can someone here try to explain me?

Is "soda" mineral water with gas, or coca, orange, lemon too?

The soda stiker is individually? Can I buy one of them for the family or one each of us?

As far as I can tell, "soda" is the American way of saying "pop" or soft drink. :D And I believe you have to buy the sticker individually because they are stuck onto the front of your ship card for the week.

Archived