Who's cruising "The Med" in 2006?

How do you book private drivers--this is new for me

Crusingis4me: Simply contact them directly with these three to get you started. Sylvie di Cristo (sylvie.di.cristo@wandaoo.fr) for Villefranche,

Salvatore Lucibello (*****) for Naples and Sorrento and Paola

Migliorni (info@florencetour.com) for Livorno.

We're (family of 3) booked on Carnival Liberty on June 24, 2006. We cruised extensively in the past, stopped for 7 years, took a Caribbean cruise this year, and instantly got reminded why we used to love cruising! Can't wait. I have started to research whether to do the ports on our own or hire private drivers. I am now actively looking at airfares.

COLOR="Purple"]Hi, Our family of 4, with a 15 yr old girl and 13 yo boy, are on the same cruise. I cruised the bed as a teenager with my own family and loved it. Looking forward to showing the kids Europe.

Maria[/color]

Yes we are finally booked with deposit paid!

There are only 6 in my immeidate group but many more in the group that my TA is leading on this cruise.

We are booked on the Liberty Sept 16, 2006!

We have a roll call started if anyone else is booked on this sailing!

Only 318 days to go!!!!

I am busy researching each port and finding private tours.

HAPPY CRUISING ALL!

DH and I will be on the Grand departing Venice Sep 13/06' date=' and we are also celebrating our 25th. We did the Med last year (on the Brilliance) with the entire family, but we're looking forward to going back and seeing some of the things we missed. It is simply awesome![/quote'] Please share any important information you can. We've cruised before but never Europe.... I've been reading the Grand is a bit dated. Also, do you take the ship shore excursions? I've read where it is less costly to book a private driver and guide. How do you do this? Thanks

DH and I will be on the Grand departing Venice Sep 13/06' date=' and we are also celebrating our 25th. We did the Med last year (on the Brilliance) with the entire family, but we're looking forward to going back and seeing some of the things we missed. It is simply awesome![/quote'] I've heard the Grand is bit dated! Is that true? How does one set up private drivers and tours. I've read where it is less expensive. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I guess it's time I posted onto this list...

We're on the Oceania Nautica July 14, 2006 sailing...

Istanbul (overnight) - Kusadasi - Rhodes - Delos - Mykonos - Santorini - Amalfi - Taormina - Kotor - Dubrovnik - Venice (overnight)

...and I searched this thread and we seem to be the only ones...

So far, I've located six others on our cruise, so, I guess it's the eight of us and 676 empty places!!

I thought I'd posted on here before but don't seem to be able to find it--

AHOY! Cruisin'Cats reporting for Med. Cruise in 2006--

Helene and Neil Cooper of Cherry Hill, NJ, will report for fun, touring, and adventures unlimited sailing on the Oceania Nautica Istanbul to Athens cruise May 17-29th 2006. You are all invited to celebrate my birthday with us if you're sailing on this cruise!

Helene

PS--Go Nittany Lions! We are...PENN STATE!

I've read thru the entire posts and no one else has posted for this voyage. Wondering if I have made the wrong choice with the Grand Princess Venice to Barcelona?

This fellow Floridian is going on the Grand, the same itinerary, but a different date. :( I don't think we made a bad choice at all, just a smart one !! Don't feel bad, I've only found one other couple going with me, but then again, it's still way early....

Attention to Brillance of the Sea cruisers! They have changed the itinerary. The last port is now Istanbul, Turkey. We will have an overnight in Athens. I am bummed that will will now miss Santorini, Greece. We have a Hot Rod Group of 50 people going on the October 2, 2006 sailing.

This is for Sherry...Kristy loves to travel is our dear daughter in law much more like a daughter...we are all booked for brillance of the seas june 4th to the mediterrean....I am known as the great traveler...Rob and I (Carolyn) enjoy traveling and having new adventures..we are sooo looking forward to this trip...My son Ron and Kristy have traveled with us before and we are very good traveling partners...we always have alot of fun together..hope to hear from our group

Archived