Finally here!

Daydaes

Taking off from San Diego tomorrow afternoon. It's finally here. Been packing like crazy, know I am taking way more than I need but for 2 wks, and don't know the weather, taking a little bit of everything - t-shirts, long sleeves and sweaters. I know we can do laundry so that helps some. A cocktail dress and two long ones for formal nights. My cosmetics, shampoos etc won't fit in the luggage so I am putting them in my cosmetic bag, plastic inside with handles and checking that. I will make sure everything that is liquid is in a ziploc bag just in case. We are flying out first thing in the morning and land around 830. That should give us plenty of time for a quick breakfast and grab a taxi to the pier. Saw that it might be raining in the evening in San Diego too. I don't know what that means during the night on the ocean tho. I hope I can sleep tonight:)

See you in about 8 hours!

Getting ready to head to the airport now.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Zaandam again. Oh, and Hawaii too. :D I might have got 3 hours sleep last night... hope you did better than I did!

Archived