2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

Captain Evans Hoyt is the current captain on the Breakaway. I just did an interview with him that I will post soon.

Denis Prguda's last time on board as Hotel Director was the run this past week. He's been promoted. I'm glad that we had the chance to meet him. He lives up to all of the nice things that people say about him.

Sean Wurmhoeringer is the current HD. He was on board this past week observing and getting a feel for his new post. We had a chance to see him and say hello! It was so nice seeing a familiar face and one that we like so much.

Marites Souza is the Executive Housekeeper (She's adorable! I miss her already)

Jose Contreras is the Beverage Manager (So cool and a fun person!)

There are more names and titles that I have to look up. I want to make sure that I get it right, so I'll find my notes and post back here soon.

Edited by xenagurl

Captain Evans Hoyt is the current captain on the Breakaway. I just did an interview with him that I will post soon.

Do you know by any chance if Captain Hakan Svedung is onboard already (working 'behind the scenes' on things like certification, coast guard tests etc)? That's the way it was when Epic first got to the US.

Do you know by any chance if Captain Hakan Svedung is onboard already (working 'behind the scenes' on things like certification, coast guard tests etc)? That's the way it was when Epic first got to the US.

I wish I had an answer for you but I don't know. If he was there we never got a glimpse of him.

Denis Prguda's last time on board as Hotel Director was the run this past week. He's been promoted. I'm glad that we had the chance to meet him. He lives up to all of the nice things that people say about him.

Sean Wurmhoeringer is the current HD. He was on board this past week observing and getting a feel for his new post. We had a chance to see him and say hello! It was so nice seeing a familiar face and one that we like so much.

There are more names and titles that I have to look up. I want to make sure that I get it right, so I'll find my notes and post back here soon.

Looking forward to reading your blog once it is complete

Suzanne

Did you know Jose Contreras son is David who is concierge on Star currently but going on vacation Next week?

Suzanne

Did you know Jose Contreras son is David who is concierge on Star currently but going on vacation Next week?

Suzanne

Really? That's so cool! I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I wonder if I met him last year? He has a really cool Dad. :)

Edited by xenagurl

Norwegian Breakaway

Veronica Manabat - Group Services Coordinator (Very patient and helpful in setting up the M&G)

Etienne Saladin - Group Services Coordinator (Very patient and helpful as well!)

Sonja Sommeregger - Assistant Hotel Director (It was really nice having a chance to meet her, a very nice person)

Ivanov Martin - Food and Beverage Director (Jose, Dh and I played a little joke on him lol)

Julie Valeriote - Cruise Director (Hard working and everywhere, very pleasant.)

Joseph Boyle - Guest Services Manager (The banter between him and Marites is hilarious, they're like brother and sister.)

Anil Chinthapattla - Executive Chef (I didn't have a chance to talk to him personally, but the food was great, so he's doing a tip top job!)

Luiza Andrei - Restaurant Manager (A real sweetheart, and like many of the above seemed to be in 3 places at once!)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had Ruth as a concierge? I apologize if this is off topic but I'm so curious as to how she is!! I had Anoop on my first cruise ever, and he made my experience extra special! Thanks for any information!:)

Has anyone had Ruth as a concierge? I apologize if this is off topic but I'm so curious as to how she is!! I had Anoop on my first cruise ever, and he made my experience extra special! Thanks for any information!:)

My brother and friends sailed with her and said she was awesome.

Suzanne

I have cruised with Ruth perhaps 15 times. Many of the new concierges like Anoop she trained as they all worked for her as butlers. Nobody is more professional in the job. She may not become your best friend but always gets things done for you.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

This may have already been mentioned, but Omar is now on the Star. He came on board the day our cruise embarked, June 3, out of Copenhagen.

So Omar should be my concierge in September unless he is doing a split contract. I rather enjoyed him on the Sun in January.

Anyone know if Yannis is currently onboard. If so is he the HD or the Exec F&B Director Z.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim