RCCL website changed

I noticed today that the Website changed. I can't find my reservation anymore... Does anyone has that same problem? Wondering if it's a bug with the site or if I just simply don't look at the right place...

thanks for your input!!

I don't see any differences. Our reservations are still listed.

We've been having problems logging in for a while now. have to log in on C&A, get error message and then go back to home page. Somethings not right. We use IE8 and no problem anywhere else. DH not changing browsers just for RCI if it's an IE issue.

We've been having problems logging in for a while now. have to log in on C&A, get error message and then go back to home page. Somethings not right. We use IE8 and no problem anywhere else. DH not changing browsers just for RCI if it's an IE issue.

I am using IE8, and am not having any issues. Try clearing out your cache to see if that works. Also, if you have it saved to your favorites, try typing the address in the address bar instead of clicking on it from your favorites.

I'm using FireFox and RCCL has been unavailable for the last 2 days!

Try clearing cookies and temp files. I use FireFox all the time on Royal's website, and logged in earlier today with no problems.

DH is computer saavy and tried it all. Still can only get in back door. Can't get to the regular log in page. This only started when others also posted problems so something's not right with their web site. No big deal, once he get's in, he can manuver around.

I use IE and I am seeing my reservation. The site often goes down on Saturday night.

Strangely....the website was not unavailable last evening (Saturday night) :D

We made final payment yesterday, and I decided to try and complete our setsail passes last evening. I was pleasantly surprised to find the website fully functional at 11 PM Pacific time. :D:)

Archived