Captain's Club points on 2 night cruise?

bottomfeeder

I agree- so far have sailed 25 days + 12 in CC class for 37 total. Have a 4-nighter booked in a 2C veranda and a 13 niter in AQ for 2013. With current criteria, we'll be Elite for our TransPac- a goal I've planned for!

Grandfathering would be appropriate and could easily be implemented for those of us already booked on Celebrity for 2013!!

I mentioned the days sailed JIC Celebrity uses those instead of points for the new system. Under the present system, I earned 2 credits for a 14 nite in a 2B, veranda, 1 credit for an 11 nite in a 1C veranda, 3 credits for a 12 nite in a CC cabin. Will earn 1 credit next month on the Constellation and 3 for a 13 nite on the Silhouette in AQ. So, unless things change against me, I will have 10 pts and Elite status for the 2014 Transpac. I only have 6 credits as of today and your projection of being 1 shy of Elite is what has me majorly concerned. That's why I would like some type of 'grandfathering' for those of us who have cruises booked prior to any change.

I mentioned the days sailed JIC Celebrity uses those instead of points for the new system. Under the present system, I earned 2 credits for a 14 nite in a 2B, veranda, 1 credit for an 11 nite in a 1C veranda, 3 credits for a 12 nite in a CC cabin. Will earn 1 credit next month on the Constellation and 3 for a 13 nite on the Silhouette in AQ. So, unless things change against me, I will have 10 pts and Elite status for the 2014 Transpac. I only have 6 credits as of today and your projection of being 1 shy of Elite is what has me majorly concerned. That's why I would like some type of 'grandfathering' for those of us who have cruises booked prior to any change.

They've "grandfathered" when they made changes in the past and I would bet that they would do it if they change the Loyalty program.They would probably use any change as a way to get people to book more cruises earlier.

I hope if they do convert to days that they will take care of those of us who did ten and eleven night cruises and only got one credit for them. We have a lot of days sailed for our number of credits.

I doubt they will, because it would be a nightmare getting everyone the credits they were entitled to under a new system tied to days cruised. We got one point for an 18 day cruise.

Archived