Eurodam Christmas Cruise - just back...

Sanlin

;)We had a wonderful cruise and on the tender back from HMC yesterday afternoon DD, GS and I were seriously thinking about seeing if there was a cabin available for the New Year's cruise. But reality and life took hold and wiith great reluctance we packed and disembarked.:mad:

We had rented a Lido Cabana and the experience has us so spoiled that it will be hard to cruise again without one. Arnel & Jerwin were so attentive and the morning fresh fruit and the afternoon champagne and strawberries were an added touch.

The Tamarand was amazing and we ate there two nights. The food and service left us spoiled when the dining room staff was unable to compete.

GS had a great time both in and out of Club Hal and made some nice friends at the pool and beach.

Piano Bar was packed every night and rightly so.

I do wish I was sitting on HMC today with the New Year's cruise. However, the dog and cat are glad to have us home.

I was on the same cruise! I would have posted a review, but Cruise Director JC stole all my superlatives. A very good morning to each and every one of you, ladies and gentlemen!

It was my first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I was a happy camper in general. I wish I'd thought to bring my PADI card, because Grand Turk would have been more interesting with some diving.

You're right that Greg Gallello was great. I didn't find out about him until the last night when I attended the music trivia. I'll have to try that out sooner next time!

Thanks, Father - I heard (via Greg in the piano bar) the special reason we were able to get into Grand Turk in the wind was because the ship left without a Catholic priest and we were meeting him in Grand Turk. (The Carnival Breeze found it too hard to dock in the wind that same day). Happy to let you know, he was there to preside over midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.

Archived