Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

OK then it is the outdoor play area for the kids!

Bingo! It's missing in action. That area where it was supposed to be is now a much larger area to set out sun loungers on the deck aft of the Fitness Center area on the Sun Deck.

Dedicated outside area for Shockwaves kids

8438916973_1f01656da1_z.jpg

I'm scheduled to cruise on Royal's TA/Baltics cruise next April. Excited doesn't begin to describe it!:D

:D So are we, but it is going to be hard to waaaiiittt that long. We have to stop rushing life away and be patient .......are we there yet?

:D So are we, but it is going to be hard to waaaiiittt that long. We have to stop rushing life away and be patient .......are we there yet?

I had a very similar cruise scheduled this year on the Emerald but had to cancel because of work commitments. It's such a wonderful itinerary on such a new and beautiful ship. April can't arrive fast enough!

Bingo! It's missing in action. That area where it was supposed to be is now a much larger area to set out sun loungers on the deck aft of the Fitness Center area on the Sun Deck.

[]

Don't worry. I am sure the Outdoor Play Area will be in place by the time of your cruise.

Thank you, Dave, for this wonderful thread. I just discovered it today and have spent the last two hours scanning the photos and comments and plan to continue checking out the ones I missed. I do not know how you have amassed the photos/info that appear here. It is a labor, I assume, but presumably a labor of love. I do hope that Princess will do something very special for you. I plan to copy the URL to our Princess Roll Call and to others we know who are cruisers. My husband and I are sailing on Dec 8 and have Mini-Suite M211. Do you know where that is?

When are you sailing?

BTW, we once won big in the cabin lottery. On our second cruise, we had booked a balcony and got bumped to a full suite. What a treat! But it truly is a random thing, since we have gotten no other bumps since then.

Princess Cruises Royal Princess 2013 Caribbean Future 1 7

Princess Cruises Grand Princess 2012 Caribbean Completed 1 7

Princess Cruises Star Princess 2011 Europe Completed 1 12

Princess Cruises Coral Princess 2011 Transcanal Completed 1 20

Princess Cruises Crown Princess 2010 Caribbean Completed 1 7

Princess Cruises Golden Princess 2009 Alaska Completed 1 7

Princess Cruises Diamond Princess 2008 Alaska Completed 1 7

On previous cruises, because using lifts in various parts of the ship can be disorienting, I have always looked for the tell-tale stripe on the carpet that identifies the port or star-board side of the ship. I have only seen one photo of a cabin hall and it appears as though that stripe is missing. Am I correct?

Not had chance to post any comments since our visit with lunch on Saturday, what a beautiful ship she is, much nicer than the artist's impressions and her proportions are much more elegant than some of the other bigger ladies in other fleets.

The ship feels very familiar compared with the Grand class ships but everything is just that bit bigger, the central atrium is stunning and the feel throughout the ship is one of quality.

I will try to post a few pictures tomorrow.

The only negative comment is regarding the depth of the balconies on all cabins on the sides of the ship, there are a few balcony cabins with deeper ones if you know where to look but they are classed as premium and expect them to be booked up early.

I plan to copy the URL to our Princess Roll Call and to others we know who are cruisers. My husband and I are sailing on Dec 8 and have Mini-Suite M211. Do you know where that is?

When are you sailing?

Jangor, your one if the lucky ones who will be cruising with Dave as he's on a B2b on the Dec 8th cruise. I am also on this sailing and our roll call is already on top of it. Please come by and introduce yourself and sign up for the CC activities like the cabin crawl and slot pull. See you in Dec.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Thank you Sassy!. I am looking forward to this cruise and even more so since finding this thread. I definitely want to meet Dave and hope that Princess is rewarding him in a very special way. I have not finished all of the comments, but will continue to read; everything is so much fun and so beautiful.

Could this be part of the teen area? It's labelled as the spa area but looks quite like the video for the teen outside area.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/993771_656062261074568_445417532_n.jpg

Hope the link works :cool:

Yep. That looks like the teen area. The other "missing" area was for the younger kids (8-12, or something like, I believe). That area now appears to be more lounge chairs, etc.

Where is that darn 'like' button?

Thanks for the nice words. As much as I have a love/hate relationship with FB, I do like the "Like" Button. :D

Hi Northender!

THANK YOU for such a very beautiful poem. It actually got me a bit emotional and all teary-eyed. :o:o

8992673596_a188c2331f_t.jpg

I hope you noticed I wrote, ...it is ALMOST time to go.....;)

This is still the best thread going. :)

OMG...Looked at this photo of the coffee dispensers could..and could it possibly be brewed coffee instead of the syrup?? Please, someone onboard, do tell!!! ;);)

Thank goodness!!!!!!! :D

It didn't make any sense that every time we wanted just a cup of coffee or tea we'd have to sit down and find a waiter!

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for ALL you have done with this thread. We are booked on the October 25th caribbean cruise with 4 other cruise buddies. Could/would you send me an exterior (obviously!) ship photo of Dolphin 428, 424, 420, 416. It would be greatly appreciated! ;)

Archived