Anyone able to get a stockholder credit recently?

TommyD3

I sent an email a week ago requesting a stock holder credit and have received no response. They used to process such things in a few days and send a confirmation. Has anyone been able to get a stock holder credit recently?

I sent an email a week ago requesting a stock holder credit and have received no response. They used to process such things in a few days and send a confirmation. Has anyone been able to get a stock holder credit recently?

I didn't send the request (with proof of ownership) until just a week before the cruise and was concerned that, that might not be enough time. :o

Got an automated email response on the same day saying they had received the request, would process it in order of receipt, and that any further inquiry would delay the processing, so I never checked back. :cool:

When we got on the ship, there was no record of the OBC, so a few days into the cruise, I asked about it at guest relations. Two days later, they called me back with the GREAT news that the $250 OBC had been posted to my account. :D

Guess it just takes a little time. Good luck. ;)

I did receive one recently. X is inconsistent with their replies. Sometimes they reply, sometimes they don't. Another example of Celebrity's consistent inconsistency. You might verify via your TA or by calling the Captain's Club.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your son on our recent cruise.

We applied just before Christmas and got an acknowledgement email. Then a couple of weeks later, got an email stating that we were not eligible as we had on board credit or a group booking or a special deal. My TA confirmed to me that we had none of those, so I replied stating that this was certainly not booked under a group offer and we had no obc. I asked them to provide the evidence they had that showed were not eligible.

We got an email a few days ago confirming that we have our obc :D

I didn't send the request (with proof of ownership) until just a week before the cruise and was concerned that, that might not be enough time. :o

Got an automated email response on the same day saying they had received the request, would process it in order of receipt, and that any further inquiry would delay the processing, so I never checked back. :cool:

When we got on the ship, there was no record of the OBC, so a few days into the cruise, I asked about it at guest relations. Two days later, they called me back with the GREAT news that the $250 OBC had been posted to my account. :D

Guess it just takes a little time. Good luck. ;)

No I don't think do. I emailed several months before our last cruise received an email confirming it but still had to go to customer services to get it added on ship

I just recently requested my shareholder benefit via email, with scanned attached documents. They sent me an email response about a week later. I made a cabin change to our upcoming cruise and they resent our documents listing the new changes. The OBC was listed. It was very efficient.

Update.

I checked with my TA and there is no record of the shareholder OBC.

I resent the email after googling the address.

This time the email address i used was ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com.

Before it was all lower case.

My ISP does not care about capitalization but apparently RCCL does.

I received an automated response this time.

Warning - always use the mixed case email address when dealing with RCCL.

I have been using shareholder's obc benefits for years and have NEVER received an email response:( I always call one to two weeks after I send the request and ask for an email confirmation. Never had a problem, but I also never realized that some folks have an easier time getting it done!

Celebrity and RCI are inconsistent on notifying you of the credit. We will often follow up with a phone call and have them check. We also take a copy of our paperwork on the cruise ...just in case. We recently did back to backs on the Silhouette and got the credit onone cruise but not the other. We gave a Guest Relations Supervisor our paperwork (including a recent brokers statement) and had our credit within 1day.

Hank

Finally got a response from ShareHolder relations. Apparently the capitalization of the email address does not matter. It just took them a week to respond. I guess they have one person handling all of the requests and they are WAY OVERWORKED. We did finally get the credit :)

Archived