Robes on Allure

copi2boys

Last year on the Oasis we had robes hanging in the closet in our balcony stateroom. We will be in a balcony stateroom again in 2 weeks :D This time on the Allure. Are robes still available? Hope so cause they were so nice on the balconly early morning/late evening.

Last year on the Oasis we had robes hanging in the closet in our balcony stateroom. We will be in a balcony stateroom again in 2 weeks :D This time on the Allure. Are robes still available? Hope so cause they were so nice on the balconly early morning/late evening.

Hard to tell. Robes are supposed to be for Platinum C&A and above, and for Junior Suites or above. However, they do things differently on Oasis and Allure, so you may get them. If you don't get them, just ask your stateroom attendant if they have any extra, and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Don't limit the robes to just the balcony !! They are so comfortable we wear them all over the ship. To the pool, the spa, the WJ, etc. It's your vaction, you should be rcomfortable anywhere on the ship.

Enjoy your robe !!! :D

I would ask. We shouldn't have to ask, but the whole process seems to be hit or miss even for Diamonds. Last cruise on the Allure we had a JS and we are Diamonds, there were robes neatly folded on a shelf in the closet. My wife wore hers once a couple of days into the cruise and both of them disappeared and weren't seen again for the rest of the cruise. I can't honestly remember what happened on the cruises before that.

It's just personal taste, for us, it wasn't even worth a follow-up. It's hard to worry about a terry cloth robe when it's 80 degrees. We may be a little more vocal for our February cruise out of New Jersey.

Enjoy your cruise...

Don't limit the robes to just the balcony !! They are so comfortable we wear them all over the ship. To the pool, the spa, the WJ, etc. It's your vaction, you should be rcomfortable anywhere on the ship.

Enjoy your robe !!! :D

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!:) Reminds me of the time the hubby and I were sitting in the lobby of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel on Oahu and a very large woman with a very loud voice came bounding down the stairs wearing her pink hotel bathrobe over her swimsuit w/scuffed up taupe pumps and matching handbag on her way to the pool. It's never left my mind.

We're not platinum members nor are we C&A, diamond, gold, cubic zirconium, aluminum, etc. We had a balcony stateroom on the Allure and got robes on the 2nd day, without asking our attendant. If you've worn these robes before and enjoyed them, awesome! But I found those robes to be uncomfortable, heavy and I was sweating 10 minutes from wearing them. If we are ever to be on the same future cruise, I will be glad to give you my robes!

hah!! I don't really plan on wearing them all over the ship :) especially with my heels and purse!! LOL They were just nice sitting on the balcony in the evening. yeah, sometimes too much in the morning with the sun shining!!!

We are Emerald and on our Allure sailing last year we did not have robes in the cabin upon boarding. A quick request to the cabin attendant and they were there is a few hours.

We use them getting out of the shower or when running across the hall to check on the kids, so only short periods of time. But, it is nice to have them.

As other have said ask your cabin attendant nicely and you will most likely get them.

hah!! I don't really plan on wearing them all over the ship :) especially with my heels and purse!! LOL They were just nice sitting on the balcony in the evening. yeah, sometimes too much in the morning with the sun shining!!!

Hopefully you're better shape than the fat woman in Hawaii. ;) If you work out just a little, I'm sure that you will look just fine in the robe anywhere on the ship. Don't forget to strut your stuff as you travel around the ship in your new robe.

Archived