I can't find my name

[/i

Why can't I find my name under the "T"s in the members list?

Can I make my name closer together i.e.:TravelismyMiddleName?

Would that help?

Judi

My name is in the list and it's separated.

I'm thinking there's a minimum # of posts before you are put on the list.

:)

[/i

Why can't I find my name under the "T"s in the members list?

Can I make my name closer together i.e.:TravelismyMiddleName?

Would that help?

Judi

Didn't you know? You're supposed to send each of the Mods. a pound of coffee and a box of Timbits from Tim Horton's to have your name put on the member's list.:D:D:D:D

I did request a change, but for my poll only. I had already heard from an admin person that you have to have a certain number of replies/questions, B4 your name appears..

Oh, the good old days of Travel Chums, none of these crazy rules, you could post anything under area you were heading for from mates to money.

here, there's a rule for everything.No one can seem to find Travel Chums anymore, so now we are all out here lost in the Ether of the distant continuum of space.

Judi

:confused::confused:

Didn't you know? You're supposed to send each of the Mods. a pound of coffee and a box of Timbits from Tim Horton's to have your name put on the member's list.:D:D:D:D

I 've never heard of Timbits, must be an East Coast thing. As for coffee,

I drink coffee from Kaaui, Hawaii, and it's far too expensive to send to a stranger! Would you like a package of Pepperidge Farm Cookies or I can swing for Oreos?

Judi

Oh, the good old days of Travel Chums, none of these crazy rules, you could post anything under area you were heading for from mates to money.

here, there's a rule for everything.No one can seem to find Travel Chums anymore, so now we are all out here lost in the Ether of the distant continuum of space.

Judi

I would say there's a strong possibility the two are related (structure --> longevity in the online world). There can be an upside to rules, even ones you think are crazy.

Its probably listed under your first name, and Travel is your middle name. Couldn't resist. I agree that you probably don't have the minimum post count yet to make the list.

Well smarty pants, I'll just go and look. As an ex Navy Intel Officer, I was taught to expect anything.

If it's there, I'll toss you a Timbit flying over TX on the way to Munich. Or I can ask a best friend trial lawyer in Dallas to send you a cup of Starbucks..

JR

I drink coffee from Kaaui, Hawaii, and it's far too expensive to send to a stranger! Would you like a package of Pepperidge Farm Cookies or I can swing for Oreos?

Judi

Tim Horton's - doughnuts & sandwiches place. Good coffee, from what I hear (I don't drink cofee).

Timbits®

timbits-landing666x209en-fr-us.jpg

Good (and tasty) things definitely come in small packages. So it's no wonder Timbits® have always been a guest favourite. Enjoy these bite-sized treats at any time during the day in Snack Pack sizes of 10 Timbits®, 20 Timbits® or 40 Timbits®.

Timbits are available in many varieties, such as:

• Apple Fritter
  • Dutchie
  • Honey Dip
  • Old Fashion Plain

• Old Fashion Glazed
  • Chocolate Glazed
  • Sour Cream Glazed
  • Blueberry

• Strawberry
  • Raspberry
  • Lemon

At participating restaurants. Selection may vary by restaurant.

Judi

I thought Tim Horton's was nation wide. Aren't there any in California? By the way, they originated in Canada.

Tim Horton's - doughnuts & sandwiches place. Good coffee, from what I hear (I don't drink cofee).

Timbits®

Good (and tasty) things definitely come in small packages. So it's no wonder Timbits® have always been a guest favourite. Enjoy these bite-sized treats at any time during the day in Snack Pack sizes of 10 Timbits®, 20 Timbits® or 40 Timbits®.

• Apple Fritter
  • Dutchie
  • Honey Dip
  • Old Fashion Plain

• Old Fashion Glazed
  • Chocolate Glazed
  • Sour Cream Glazed
  • Blueberry

• Strawberry
  • Raspberry
  • Lemon

Can you get these at Starbucks? I must be on the Left Coast as I've never heard of this.

Timbits®

• Apple Fritter
  • Dutchie
  • Honey Dip
  • Old Fashion Plain

• Old Fashion Glazed
  • Chocolate Glazed
  • Sour Cream Glazed
  • Blueberry

• Strawberry
  • Raspberry
  • Lemon

I love them -- used to get them somewhere when we went to Toronto.

I love TimBits !!!! They used to sell them at Pittsburgh Penguins games until Dunkin' Donuts took over. One of our former players has a franchise up in Erie. Sidney Crosby's youth hockey team in Nova Scotia was sponsored by Tim Horton's and they were called the Tim Bits. They have the best hot chocolate. Horton's was started in Canada, and there are some franchises in PA, Ohio, but I've not seen them anyplace else. I know they're not in Wi, Illinois, Indiana or Minn.

Never seen Tim Horton's in California.

Travel - On this board people think CA is Canada.

We've occassionally had problems being in Ontario, CA 91762. ;)

:D

Isn't it sad when people from the other 49 states get CA mixed up with Canada(a perfectly great country),while people from overseas and other countries know that we mean California? It's because they look up the city along w/the state abbreviation.

Thanks so much for making me feel welcome. We're not so far apart, I'm in Fullerton, CALIFORNIA!@#$^&*

JUDI

I love TimBits !!!! They used to sell them at Pittsburgh Penguins games until Dunkin' Donuts took over. One of our former players has a franchise up in Erie. Sidney Crosby's youth hockey team in Nova Scotia was sponsored by Tim Horton's and they were called the Tim Bits. They have the best hot chocolate. Horton's was started in Canada, and there are some franchises in PA, Ohio, but I've not seen them anyplace else. I know they're not in Wi, Illinois, Indiana or Minn.

The moderator who originally started this whole thing said he was from Texas, but after replying, saw he was in Ohio! He must think everyone in CALIFORNIA are stupid or dumb. As for Dunkin Donuts coffee, living in the west, and only 5 hrs by plane to Hawaii, we get coffee from Kaaui called Kaaui, it's to die for. Now Starbucks has come out with a coffee called Maui Limited, but it's expensive, only drink it at a shop, to buy it for use @ home, is, sit down, $18.00 The best still is Kona Coffee, if you ever get to Kona, on the Big Island, you can get a free tour of the plantation and a free small bag of coffee. The surprise here is they only have 1.5 acres of land to grow their beans!:D

Take care, and thx for writing..

Judi

Never seen Tim Horton's in California.

Travel - On this board people think CA is Canada.

We've occassionally had problems being in Ontario, CA 91762. ;)

Small world. I taught at St George's School in Ontario in early 1970's and

have good friends who still live in Ontario.

In 1990's I lived in Montclair CA, right next door to Ontario and taught at the University of La Verne before we retired to NM.

To Judi in Fullerton: I did my graduate work at the University of Fullerton. I lived in Orange at that time.

I'm a native Southern Californian (born in Long Beach, grew up in Santa Ana) and have lived all over that state, north and south.

To keep this on topic: I never knew there was a CC Member's list. I'm not sure what the purpose of it is.

:cool:

Did you go to Cal State Fullerton? I've only lived here since the end of 2004.

I grew up in West LA & Beverly Hills, but didn't like BHHS s transferred to another high school where/more of my friends went.

The list shows where you live,cruises you've done, opinions and where you're going next. It's listed by the letter of your First name you use as your CC ID,

I'm not on it, because I don't have enough posts, so a Moderator told me,duh!

How far is Ontario from Fullerton? You travel by ship a lot, when I was married

we did lots of cruises and flew overseas to discover places on our own. It's too expensive to sail w/out a share cabin mate and my BFF wasn't interested in trying a River Cruise. Alas, I'm more curious, adventurous and a people person,also there are only 188 passengers and not the regimentation as on a big ship. It's very casual, no gowns, dressing to impress, eating @ a certain time,etc.

Go to the Members List on top of the page, click and it takes you there. All you do s pick a letter from the alphabet and start scanning or your ID.

Thanks for writing, neighbor,

Judi

Archived