Pics from Indy, Just returned :)

whitshel

As another soon to be cruiser on the Independence of the sea I also want to add my thanks for your efforts. We will be on the February 10 sailing so of course your pictures are of particular interest to me. What did you do in Falmouth and do you have any pictures you could post? Thanks again.

As another soon to be cruiser on the Independence of the sea I also want to add my thanks for your efforts. We will be on the February 10 sailing so of course your pictures are of particular interest to me. What did you do in Falmouth and do you have any pictures you could post? Thanks again.

You know, we did absolutley nothing. we walked around the shops, my family didnt want to go outside the gates so we went back on the ship and just relaxed.:D

I really dint like Falmouth, next time I go there I would book and excursion. Not much to do right in port.

Thanks for the link as well as this thread. I really enjoyed your pictures.

Thank you! I get a lot from you guys on here so just my way to give back. I dont cruise quite as much as some of you so when we do we wanna do it right :D

Thanks for the pics! We're sailing on March 2 for the eight-day! (Only 39 more days) I've been on CC every night recently because I'm so excited!

Did you try the cantilevered whirlpools? I caught a glimpse of one in the background of a couple of your solarium pics. Did you get any shots of the whirlpools themselves?

Also, one more questions: Did they have the mew menus yet?

Thanks for the pics! We're sailing on March 2 for the eight-day! (Only 39 more days) I've been on CC every night recently because I'm so excited!

Did you try the cantilevered whirlpools? I caught a glimpse of one in the background of a couple of your solarium pics. Did you get any shots of the whirlpools themselves?

Us to 2nd march :):)

Us to 2nd march :):)

March 2 also.

as the others have posted, i have enjoyed all your posts, the LIVE ones were fantastic, thank you so much for spending the time, money, effort etc to be our Indy reviewer - much appreaciated. I can't wait for my 2/24/13 departure date. :)

Archived