Viewer Where Are You From

lidojohnny

So, we are from all over! For me great views at 7.00am Sunday morning - what a wonderful way to start a day :). And wishing and wishing ...... Unfortunately, out of Aus my choices are limited without a loooong flight .... But all the ships look beautiful :D

Anne-Marie

I am in Alicante in South East Spain. Because of the time difference, most sailaways are late at night for me so I don't watch them that often. I do sometimes watch the morning arrivals even though it is in the dark.

I live in Vancouver, and work the evening shift. I am often up until 3:00am and watch the ships sailing in to Fort Lauderdale. They are quite lovely with their lights on as they come into the port.

Foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, east of Melbourne Victoria Australia

10.15pm Sunday evening here - 6.15am Sunday there

Wondering the name of the ship moving around the dock at the moment

Crew News and I have claimed Albuquerque, New Mexico as our home since his retirement from the US Army October 1991:)

Joanie

Hubby was born and grew up in Albuquerque. :) but moved to southern CA after his Army days. We have claimed the Deming NM area 300 miles south of you as home since 1995 when hubby Joe retired from southern CA electrical contracting.

Richmond [actually] Steveston, BC where "Once Upon a Time" is filmed. Can see the cruise ships from my roof garden after they have departed for Alaska. If I were up early enough [5:30 A.M.] I could see them as they sail right past my home on their way to Canada Place.:) By the way, I don't mind you asking at all.

Archived