Give me Kummelweck or give me ?

Always get a chuckle over the Kummelweck sandwich threads and apparently some folks planning their cruise only on ships that offer the Kummelweck.

I've enjoyed the sandwich, their good, but, I would'nt let it influence my choice of a ship.

I'm curious, is there any other particular food item that folks feel is to die for on your RCCL cruise?

I used to think the tiramisu dessert in Portofino was the best dessert I had ever eaten. I am kind of tired of it now. It has lost its luster--fortunately-- because I imagine it is loaded with calories.

Sometimes it seems as if some folks plan their entire cruise around what night lobster is being served in the MDR. That has to be the single most popular food item on Royal Caribbean ships and other cruise ships too.

Love the tuna fish sandwiches in the WJ. I'm picky about my tuna, and was very happy to find that theirs is delicious. I had them for lunch every day.

Oh.....good to know. I am very picky about my tuna sandwiches too. I always expect it to taste good and when I order it....not what I thought. I have not tried it in the WJ.....I guess I it thought it would be just okay.....I will definitely try it next week on the Enchantment.

Thank you letting us know.

Always get a chuckle over the Kummelweck sandwich threads and apparently some folks planning their cruise only on ships that offer the Kummelweck.

I've enjoyed the sandwich, their good, but, I would'nt let it influence my choice of a ship.

I'm curious, is there any other particular food item that folks feel is to die for on your RCCL cruise?

well DH often complains/ wistfully wishes that Royal had a made to order pannini section like Carnival does. he did actually have a reuben pretty much daily on that cruise. but even though we fell in love with those kemmelwicks, the fact is, they are tiny and *gasp* we actually ate elsewhere on occasion.

The Kummelweck sandwich has been such a big hit that RCI is putting a Park Cafe on every ship. :) Only a handful of ships have them now. Oasis and Allure are two. I can't remember the others. The Legend will get a Park Cafe when she goes into drydock in early Feb. Does anyone else know what ships have them? :)

The Kummelweck sandwich has been such a big hit that RCI is putting a Park Cafe on every ship. :) Only a handful of ships have them now. Oasis and Allure are two. I can't remember the others. The Legend will get a Park Cafe when she goes into drydock in early Feb. Does anyone else know what ships have them? :)

It does look delicious...I've never had the honor of tasting one! Would it be available on Freedom do you know?

Sorrento's pizza, if there isnt one on a ship I wouldnt want to be on it. I love pizza

Never had the Kummelweck sandwich , I am planning on trying that for sure

Archived