Silhouette 9294, 9243 or 9330?? Help please and thanks.

leela14

So we have 9294 (1A) on hold for an upcoming Med cruise, but there are 2 conceirge class rooms available as well: 9243 (C2) and 9330 (C3).

The price difference is $50 pp and then $100 pp.

9294 seems to be a well liked cabin on the hump with the slanted balcony.

C3 is $50 more pp than 1A

C2 is $100 more pp than 1A

Would love some feedback on what you guys think is the better room/value.

I'd save money and stick with the 1A. We love those staterooms. However, I am not sure where the CC staterooms are located that you mentioned. If they are also on the angle, then for $50pp more, it may be worth the perks.

EDIT: I see that only one of the CC's is on the angle. I would not book this as the stateroom connects with another.

So we have 9294 (1A) on hold for an upcoming Med cruise, but there are 2 conceirge class rooms available as well: 9243 (C2) and 9330 (C3).

The price difference is $50 pp and then $100 pp.

9294 seems to be a well liked cabin on the hump with the slanted balcony.

C3 is $50 more pp than 1A

C2 is $100 more pp than 1A

Would love some feedback on what you guys think is the better room/value.

For me 9330 - C3 has a better breakfast menu, toiletries and view. Plus a welcome bottle of wine!

I kind of ruled out 9330 because it is toward the back.

So that leaves 9294 - 1A on the hump.

Or for $100 more per person - 9243 which is right across the hall from 9294 (both rooms are "hump" balconies (LOL) and right across from each other).

9294 (1A) has the bed next to the bathroom, 9243 (C2) has it next to the balcony.

Ugh, what to do!!!!! We have to put our deposit down tomorrow.

Connecting staterooms on the S-class are really not a problem - Reflection is the only S-class that connects inside the stateroom.

Balconies of 9243 and 9294 are the exact same size. 9330 is a normal size balcony. I would not go with that one.

9342 has bed by balcony whereas 9294 has bed by bath, if that is a consideration.

For $100 more per person, I would stay with the 1A, in my opinion, unless you really need the extra cruise credit for being CC.

Connecting staterooms on the S-class are really not a problem - Reflection is the only S-class that connects inside the stateroom.

Balconies of 9243 and 9294 are the exact same size. 9330 is a normal size balcony. I would not go with that one.

9342 has bed by balcony whereas 9294 has bed by bath, if that is a consideration.

For $100 more per person, I would stay with the 1A, in my opinion, unless you really need the extra cruise credit for being CC.

UGH I can't decide!!!!!!! I just posted on another thread that my TA called Celebrity just now and was told that when you go online to book meal times that some times are "blocked out" for the Concierge, Elite, etc. You wouldn't know that because it would just look not available, when in fact the times are blocked for the Concierge+ classes.

I don't think the bed location is that big of a deal with that larger balcony.

Kinda leaning towards the CC - but if we get on the ship and feel like it was a huge waste of money that will bug me.

We had the same dilemma for our upcoming cruise and we decided to go with the 1A (Cabin 9292). That extra $100 winds up being $200 for the both of you so that's a lot towards your sign/sail. And we have the Select dining so with just the two of us, I don't think it's going to be a problem getting a table when we need it. Just my two cents worth. I'd go with the 1A.

We had the same dilemma for our upcoming cruise and we decided to go with the 1A (Cabin 9292). That extra $100 winds up being $200 for the both of you so that's a lot towards your sign/sail. And we have the Select dining so with just the two of us, I don't think it's going to be a problem getting a table when we need it. Just my two cents worth. I'd go with the 1A.

That's exactly what we decided - nice to hear someone else made the same decision - helps reinforce I did the right thing. THANKS!!! :)

Archived