Leaving on the Breeze on 2/10....

chrisC84

as of right now our flight is still on, just printed up out boarding passes. Snow has stopped a lot earlier than expected! Logan is expecting to flights out starting tonight around 6...good news so far!

GREAT!!! I've been praying that your flight is not affected. My nerves are frayed and it's not even me :o I hate to hear of anyone missing their vacation.

I am really hoping you get out in the morning. I hate to see this. It's great you can cruise in a few weeks if not but I know the stress of this kind of thing. We got 27" here and they just finished plowing my street about an hour ago. I can't imagine Logan being in that bad of shape if my town already is getting into the side streets. Hopefully they have enough planes available and they take into consideration that you are on a cruise.

as of right now our flight is still on, just printed up out boarding passes. Snow has stopped a lot earlier than expected! Logan is expecting to flights out starting tonight around 6...good news so far!

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you too! Let's all do some power positive thinking!!!! You have a good attitude towards it all, and Im hoping that it all works out for you. Keep us posted.:)

So we had to cancel our cruise because our flight got canceled. Only flight we could get was out of New Jersey...not worth driving 5 hours, paying 500pp to fly, and parking my car there.

I did take the insurance, spoke to carnival rep. this morning and he stated that insurance company is giving cruise vouchers to book another cruise asap instead of waiting for a check in the mail, GREAT NEWS! I also got all my money back from my airline, excursions, etc.

My other friends didn't take the insurance, just me and my wife

SO WE HOPE TO CRUISE FEB. 24, EASTERN CARIBBEAN ON THE BREEZE!

So we had to cancel our cruise because our flight got canceled. Only flight we could get was out of New Jersey...not worth driving 5 hours, paying 500pp to fly, and parking my car there.

I did take the insurance, spoke to carnival rep. this morning and he stated that insurance company is giving cruise vouchers to book another cruise asap instead of waiting for a check in the mail, GREAT NEWS! I also got all my money back from my airline, excursions, etc.

Man that is a bummer:( But at least you get to go in a few weeks, the Breeze is beyond fabulous, love, love the eastern ports. Sorry...

Been following your story here in NH also. 2 ft plus in my driveway and we are 3 miles from the Manchester airport. MHT just started letting some flights in Good to hear you were able to make the switch even if for two weeks. Insurance is a Must- saved the day

Have a great cruise

panama

What a great attitude. Glad to hear about full insurance coverage; we never cruise without it (and we have had to use it as well, medical emergency on board).

Your upcoming rescheduled cruise is sure to be amazing!!:)

Stay warm, and happy shoveling.:eek:

Thank goodness you have insurance! Hope your friends somehow find a way to go too.

I had to change my flight to fly out on Thursday. Good thing too as my original flight today got canceled. And I do not have insurance and would be sol.

Happy cruising in two weeks!

You have the right attitude. Good for you. Travel insurance is one of the best bargains, especially this time of year. Enjoy your cruise and let us know your thoughts when you return. Would also like to know what the parties that did not have insurance did if anything.

Thank goodness for insurance! I do have a ? though, does the insurance now carry over to the new cruise in 2 weeks or do you have to purchase seperate?

You have used it for the new cruise. So if you wanted it again you would have to repurchase another policy for the next cruise.

Archived