Upgrading Past Final Payment

holidaylover10

Hi All

I am going on a Baltic Cruise with Celebrity this June booked into a inside cabin as that was all we could afford at the time of booking.

If the price of the balcony cabins drop after final payment can i still upgrade as long as the price is the same or above what i am currently paying for a inside cabin.

Hope this makes sense.

We are in the UK

Hi All

I am going on a Baltic Cruise with Celebrity this June booked into a inside cabin as that was all we could afford at the time of booking.

If the price of the balcony cabins drop after final payment can i still upgrade as long as the price is the same or above what i am currently paying for a inside cabin.

Hope this makes sense.

We are in the UK

Hi Holidaylover,

I'm not certain what the rules are in the UK, but here in the states, you should be able to upgrade, as long as the other cabin is higher in price (not the same price). The best advice I can offer, is if you see a reduced price, call, and make the request. You have nothing to lose by asking.

I hope this helps !

Upgrading after final payment is a way of life with us! Since the refunds and additional SBC are a thing of the past -- this is the best option if the price falls after you have made final payment.

Good Luck!

Kel:)

Upgrading after final payment is a way of life with us! Since the refunds and additional SBC are a thing of the past -- this is the best option if the price falls after you have made final payment.

Good Luck!

Kel:)

Yes, but the OP is from the UK, and the rules may be different from here in the States.

You can upgrade past final payment in the UK, just ring your TA or Celebrity (whoever you booked with) remember though some prices can be for new bookings only so the price you see online may not be the price you are then quoted.

Good luck :)

Hi

We were lucky enough to get an upgrade from a standard balcony to aqua class gty cabin on our last cruise for only £34 each and this was after final payment...

We have another cruise booked for April this year & with final payment on the 22nd feb we are hope to do the same!

Good luck

Tony

Hoping the prices fall, With the drinks promotion at present prices are sky high.

It wasnt beneficial for us to rebook with the drinks package as this worked out more expensive then when we originally booked the Cruise last May. So here's hoping they at least discount the drinks package for those of us that have yet to book it.

Oh well will keep my fingers crossed but if i stay with a inside cabin and full price drinks package I will still be happy just to be on the Cruise.

Archived